Sebastian

"You aren't supposed to be here" I said as I sat under the tree near him.
Sebastian smiled "So? What are they going to do?"
I frowned "Don't talk down to me."
He smiled "But you're the youngest out of us. I'm your older brother, I'm allowed to!"
I rolled my eyes "You're so annoying."
He shrugged "So do you trust Lucas?"
I nodded.
He sighed "Then I trust him, does your mother know you know?"
I shook my head "She'd flip! I can't tell her anything ever."
He nodded "You have to. Someone might come after."
I shook my head "Sebastian, I can't. She lied to me my entire life and I finally found out why she was such an asshole to me. Why should I tell her?"
He laughed "Damn. Well we have a lot to discuss, can I go home with you?"
I shrugged "You don't go here so you can't ride the bus."
He smiled and held out keys "You can show me the way right?"
Wow. This was so new for me.
Last year if someone told me that I had a brother who'd be driving me around I'd call you an idiot. But this was so odd.
I nodded "Meet me here after school?"
He smiled and stood up "I'm glad you saw me out here. You should probably get back to lunch though. I don't want Bunni or Lucas to worry."
I nodded and walked back towards the school.

I walked out to the tree with Bunni and Lucas at my flanks. The two of them were pissed at Sebastian for keeping me most of lunch...
Sebastian smiled at me and held out a helmet.
"You ride a motorcycle?" Bunni growled.
Sebastian laughed "I do. And I'm giving our little sis a ride home. We have things to talk about. She's got a lot to learn."
"I could teach her" Bunni said, sounding annoyed.
Lucas snorted "Right, you don't really even know that much."
Sebastian smiled darkly at Bunni "Then it's decided."
Bunni shot Lucas a dirty look.
Lucas frowned "You act like I don't care about her. I do, I trust Sebastian not to get her killed and you should too, he's your brother."
Bunni sighed then turned to Sebastian "Fine but if there's any cuts on her then you'll regret it."
Sebastian smiled "Of course little brother."