New kid

"Snow?" A male voice asked.
I turned to see a guy with piercing green eyes and long black hair.
He smiled and bowed slightly "Lucifer said I could find you here."
"You're my brother?" I asked.
He nodded "I do believe we have two other brothers here? One named Bunni and one named Daniel?"
"Dan's a girl" I corrected.
Bunni said to not let Dan know or let anyone else figure out that she's a son of Satan.
The boy frowned "Well I guess Lucifer had mistaken, this isn't his first time. May I ask if you've found more of our siblings?"
"No" I said "Besides, are you not going to tell me your name?"
The boy laughed "Oh yes, my bad. I'm Sebastian Christopher."
Bunni walked up and smiled as he rubbed his eyes "Lucifer said you'd be here."
Sebastian smiled "Ah yes, hello dearest brother Bunni."
Bunni smiled then sighed "Lucifer told me that once the seven of us plus the half sibling get together we'll be strong enough to summon him so he can fight with us."
Sebastian sighed "It's very much a burden that the three of us can't summon him, since he was raised a demon he'll hold much power."
"Family problems?" Lucas asked, suddenly appearing beside Bunni.
"An angel?" Sebastian growled "How do you know he won't betray us?"
"He's earthbound like us." Bunni answered "He's only half angel."
Sebastian sighed "He's still a creature who wants to kill off our brotherin!"
Lucas rolled his eyes "How can you be so close minded? In the end you'll need an angel feather to raise a child of Satan from hell."
"And a whole wing for father" Sebastian almost purred.
"How do you guys know this?" I asked.
Bunni shrugged "My mother raised me knowing the truth and so did Lucas'"
Sebastian nodded "My mother told me and thought me how to communicate with father but instead I got lucifer."
I sighed.
Even out of demons I was an outcast.