The dream

I sat in first.
Dan and Quinn were skipping....
I laid my head down and took a nap.

I was back in the white room.
"Snow" the kid said, grabbing my arm.
I looked at him, his large red eyes staring back.
"I have to tell you the truth" he said slowly, like he was picking his words very carefully.
I nodded slowly.
"I'm not lucifer. Or I am Lucifer but as in Jr.  My dad-our dad is trying to get you to come with us." He said, fear obvious in his voice.
"Our dad?" I asked.
He sighed "Satan is your father. That's why your mom acts the way she does. She asked him to stop stealing souls when she found out she was pregnant with you but father refused and so she band him. But the spell wore off. Father wants to finally meet his first daughter not with Lilith."
I shook my head "This isn't funny."
He sighed "It's not a joke. I am his first son. Lilith only grants him daughters so he started to lay with women. He got me and then he got you. My mother died at birth so he kept me. I age much slower than you but I'm a few decades older. But we have more siblings Snow."
I shook my head.
I needed to sit down, this was all to much.
I sat on the ground and lucifer crawled onto my lap and touched my face "Snow please, you have to believe me. Our brothers are in trouble."
"I thought you were the only boy?" I asked.
He sighed "I'm the first son. We have six more brothers. And a half brother."
"Half brother?" I asked.
He nodded "He's beautiful. You'll see. He's half angle."
"Satan laid with an angle?" I asked.
He nodded "Satan was the most beautiful angle, he's quite a capturing image. He's beautiful but he's very lustful and full of sin."
Lucifer climbed off of me and smiled "Goodbye my sister. And the others know. Just ask your friend Bunni."

I sat up and yawned.
I grabbed my bag as the bell rang. So if Bunni knew does that mean he's one of my brothers?