little Lucas

I sighed and flopped down on my bed. This was all so much, and Lucas was good right?
A knock at the door made me jump and I turned to see Lucas.
"Look, Snow" he said slowly, clearly trying to figure out how to word what he wanted to say "I just.. Nick and I go way back, like to my childhood. If he tells you stuff about me just know I've changed."
I frowned "what do you mean? "
Lucas walked towards me then froze "do you mind?" He mentioned be side me.
I sat up and patted beside me "be my guest"
He sat beside me then frowned "when I was younger Nick would visit me. You see, he's like me; only he actually tried to be an angel."
"You can do that?" I asked.
Lucas shrugged "as long as you say you'll kill every demon or half born you meet."
I frowned "that's terrible!"
Lucas nodded sadly "but young Nick and I didn't know any better. So we set out to find demons. We came across a woman who was about to breed with a demon-it all happened so fast I couldn't save her. She died... I had killed her. I refused to own up to it so Nick did, the angels worshiped him for it." Lucas glanced up at me "I wanted to destroy myself. Me; a half born angel killing a human? That's what I was told demons did. But here were the angels not caring am innocent human died. So I turned against them, and that's when I met Bunni."
"So Nick isn't to be trusted?" I asked.
Lucas looked up at me, tears in his eyes "Snow, he can be. He's never hurt anyone. But I have.."
We sat there in silence as Lucas cried.
"Do you know half blood angels can't kill themselves?" Lucas whispered "angels can commit suicide so neither can their offspring. And I'm more durable than the average Joe so no one could help Me end it-"
I hugged Lucas tightly "it's okay" I said softly "you didn't mean to. And now you're fixxing the mistake."
Lucas pulled back and looked at me "Snow.. I know that your... power is subduction" Lucas said "but I don't think that's why I like you.."
He leaned forward and kissed me, softly at first then he got more aggressive.
He suddenly pulled back and blushed "Oh, uh.. thanks for listening to my sap story" he said awkwardly, making sure to avoid eye contact.
I smiled.
He was back to normal, happy Lucas.
He stood up "goodnight Snow" Lucas said then left.
So he wasn't the mole. He was just ashamed of his past with Nick.
I let out a sigh of relief.