The Truth Unravels.....

I realised it was a spring equinox and I squealed from the inside with terror at the horrible fate that I might have to face. But there was still a burning question at the back of my mind that I was dying to figure out. I was confused as to who would even do this to me? Did someone really want me to die in such a horrible and vile way? And then it hit me...

What person hates my guts? What person goes above and beyond just to torment me on a regular basis? What person would love to see me suffer a cruel and horrible death? TAYLOR....
But then I thought back to when I was first kidnapped by the unrecognisable man. But I forgot that he had a mask on....
I even felt sick just by the sheer thought of it....
The thought of my ex-best friend Luke and my enemy Taylor teaming up to take me down 'for what I did'.....
It couldn't possibly be true....?! Until I saw a familiar face come out of the shadows. It was Luke. He was the one behind it all. He seduced me into kissing him, then Taylor got mad at me and was given an excuse to torment me and bully me. But the real question is for what? What had I done to deserve all that had happened to me? A part of my life was a complete and utter lie! I was tricked and fooled to be in friendships I wasn't comfortable with, all for what?

Luke walked in and gave me a terrifying smirk that made my insides crawl with fear and dread. He walked over to Michael and tightened his chains. I immediately screamed over,"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU TRADER!!!!!!" He said calm and collected,"Oh Crystal, I wouldn't have such an attitude like that towards me, I'm only trying to help...."
"HOW ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP? BY TIGHTENING OUR CHAINS TO MAKE US SUFFER MORE" OH HOW HELPFUL THAT IS...!!!!!!!" I screamed in frustration and annoyance at Luke. I thought we had a friendship but it was all just a big fat lie. I had so many questions I wanted answered but I didn't want to even look at Luke anymore than I already had to.

He replied in a cocky and arrogant tone,"Well he might need stronger chains to hold him before he turns and rips you to shreds....."
I blurted out,"WHY???!!!! WHY go through all of this trouble just to have me die? What have I done Luke that I deserved all of this?"
He replied in a more concerned voice,"You see Crystal, your father was a hunter" I thought to myself what is a hunter? But I got the general point of it pretty quickly....

"A hunter is someone who hunts werewolves,Crystal, and that is how he died" said Luke in more of a softer tone than before.
"So a werewolf killed my.....Father?" I said in a low and depressed voice. He nodded an a wave of sadness flew over my face. It was like I completely forgot all that happened and my mind was drowning in memories of my Father. Every thing seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces. My Father had went for so many new 'jobs' that he was most of the time killing werewolves. He would always tell me to stay in on a full moon and warn me about werewolves but he always said it with a hint of laughter in his voice so I just assumed it was a joke but maybe it wasn't a joke....?
Too much things are going through my mind right now, it is like my life was just a big curtain, waiting to be pulled to unveil the truth.

I had so many things I had to ask and if I was going to die tonight I might as well die knowing the truth. I asked Luke very impatiently,"So my Father was a hunter who was in the police force who died by being killed by a werewolf....?....." Luke replied lazily,"Yep, pretty much"
"So you and Taylor have been working behind my back to try get me killed in the end...? All for what?"
"That's right,Bitch!" said Taylor as she stopped lurking in the shadows and finally revealed herself. She did her usual strut and walked over to me, grabbing my face and squishing my cheeks together. I pulled away because it was quite annoying and she said arrogantly,"Are you upset about Daddy dying? Let's all be honest here, you and your pathetic wining and complaining drove him away and he got a job at the police force only to later be murdered by a werewolf. So basically your Father's death was your fault...."

Now I was getting angry. I screamed at Taylor,"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN MENTION HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME OR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!" Taylor let out a cocky and arrogant laugh and said,"You are so pathetic! You can't even get out of a pair a chains never mind 'make me regret it'!!!!!" She laughed in amusement but little did she know that I wouldn't give up without a fight....

I had found a hair pin in my hair, took it out and unlocked my handcuffs. I just waited for the right moment before I made my move. I threw off the handcuffs and grabbed the nearest thing to me which was an old metal rod. Taylor looked surprised and then she ran at me. I smacked her in the face with the metal rod and it knocked her completely out. Luke ran in and looked at me in awe before coming at me. He slashed his claws at me and it ripped my top. I smacked him in the stomach but it didn't even phase him and at that moment I realised I was screwed.

I tried to hit him as hard as I could but I was making no progress. Luke was getting closer and angrier at every hit until I looked behind him and realised there was a sword, a really sharp one. I smacked Luke in the face to create a distraction and I ran for the sword. When I touched it it burned me but I grasped it in my hand and I ran at Luke. He turned around and I slashed him in the chest with the sword. He fell to the ground, his chest uncontrollably bleeding. He wasn't healing but at this point I didn't care and I ran over to Michael. I smacked his very strong chains against the wall and they broke. Michael shouted,"WHEN YOU RELEASE ME RUN!!!!!" I had unchained him and he broke free.

He looked angrier now and he screamed,"GO!!!" I ran straight out of that hell hole hoping Michael didn't follow...