Death, Death and more Death

Time skip

______________________________________________________________________________________

Crystals POV

I awoke for the first time, sickness and headache was all I was capable of feeling at the moment. My eyes fluttered, adjusting to the light and then my blurry vision started to go clear. I looked at my surroundings and was immediately confused. I sat up, having a good look around, realising that I was in a hospital room. I looked down and saw that my arm was covered in needles, pumping things into my veins.

I had so many questions to ask, my mind was racing with them as I wished to ask Michael. He crossed my mind for the first time and I thought to myself, Where is Michael? At that moment I tried to sit up and failed miserably, nearly falling off of the bed I was in.

I quickly put my hands on the wall, and began pulling myself up. My back pain was too sore to bear so I quickly pushed myself up, steadying again. After my near fall experience I looked out of the hospital window and saw Michael standing there with two coffee cups in his hand.

Excitement and relief started running through me when I saw his face. He walked in through the door and he immediately walked over, set the coffee down, and gave me a warm hug. I replied to the embrace, nearly screaming with curiousity. We both let go as Michael saw the excited look on my face and he said" I will explain everything, but settle in first"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

I was getting coffee for me and Crystal, thinking over the events of last night. How was I going to tell her? About her and her dead best friend............. The only emotion I felt was pain, I hated seeing Crystal cry. The tears that would fall down her beautiful features would really make my heart break. The coffee dispenser stopped, but I however kept looking in the same direction.

I didn't notice it stopped and was too focused on Crystals reaction to these revelations until a women nearby said," Hey suger, ya'll coffee has stopped pouring" I finally returned to reality and replied with a quick thank you to the woman and then walked down the hall to the room were Crystal was.

I finally made it to the room, seeing Crystal steady herself from a fall. I was going to help but decided against it, getting amusement from her. She steadied herself fully now and finally looked up to the window seeing me standing here, excitement spread across her face.

I quickly rushed to the door and entered the room, approaching Crystal. The first thing I thought to do was to hug her as she must have been confused, sitting her alone and oblivious to her whereabouts. I saw Crystals eager face and knew she wanted answers so I said," I will explain everything but settle in first"

I thought this would soothe her curiousity enough to buy me time to at least give her some coffee. She accepted my offer, and I handed the coffee to her, I then grabbed a chair from the corner and pulled it closer to her bed. She took huge gulps of the coffee until she could not bear it anymore.

The time had come to tell her the truth..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystals POV

Michael had a very dreaded look on his face and I knew what he was going to tell me was bad. I asked him," Listen Michael, I know this must be hard for you but it is even harder for me so let me ask the questions" Michael nodded in approval.