The Determined Noh

Noh's POV

I sighed after Phun went out with Apple. I'm not really the easy-to-be-jealous type of a person but ever since Apple came I easily get angry and felt too much of insecurities. I believe in Phun but I don't believe myself from not wanting him all by myself. I may act like a selfish bastard but Phun is mine. I just can't publicly announce it although I'm dying to shout to everybody that I have Phun as my boyfriend. I know Apple likes Phun a lot, at first I didn't mind it but ever since last two weeks ago she was all over him and clings like a monkey to Phun I lost myself. I let out all of my frustrations to Phun that day. I even use my club's problem so I could talk it out to him.

Phun doesn't even know that I already knew that Apple stole a kiss from him. Ohm who have been around me since this morning explained the situation coz he have witnessed it. I tried to understand it and stop myself from getting mad to Phun. I knew it also that he was trying to say it to me but I just don't wanna hear anything from him or even remember about it. It makes my blood boil of anger.

I asked Ohm to leave me for awhile after the practice while I'm meditating myself to clear out my mind for any negative vibes that could affect my performance tomorrow. While I was playing my piece I was startled that Phun is already sitting beside. Being this close to him makes my heart beats violently. I tried not to distract myself from thinking about him so I continue playing the song. Half midway I can't tolerate his stares at me and so I let myself indulge to his addictive and expert lips. I can't even stop myself from wanting him more and started feeling hot all over my body as our pleasure arises. Not until someone knock at the door that I literally throw my fist in air. You know that feeling whenyou wanted to finish something important and someone interrupted you. If only looks can kill I would have murdered that person behind that door. It's a big turn off that I'm starting to get irritated again.

When Phun finally open that damn door and as he speak her name, I initially closed hard my eyes and thought of Ohm's advice to me this morning. I don't want to burst my anger, not to her, not to night. So I breathe deeply and calmed myself.

Apple is a nice girl. I always seen her with so many group of girl friends in her school. She's a friend of Yuri also. But I never thought of her to be this serious to Phun. She even went out of her way here in our school without thinking that there's a lot of hungry monster here. After I heard her pleas to Phun I immediately knew that Phun couldn't say no to her. Especially that I didn't allow him to tell just anyone about our relationship. So I did told him that's it fine with me. But in reality and deep within my heart, that box of pandora that is fulled with anger and jealousy is starting to lose each of its lock. For the nth time I tried my very best to relaxed my mind and heart. I understands Phun situation but If this goes on I can't tolerate it anymore.

I went home all by myself with a determination to make things right that the moment I'll hold Phun's hand again, I'll make sure that I'll never let him go with anyone even if it's Apple.