Sneak Peek Ending

"Shaaaaaa!!"

The rain is quite getting louder and thicker. I can't even see anything outside the glass of my sliding window. I wonder what my Noh means about his finger is not enough. Don't tell me he will go here and surprise me? Hmmm.. That surely won't happen, I guess. Even if he will insist I still won't allow him to come here. I will never let him put in danger. Despite the fact, I feel so sexually frustrated right now. I miss by cranky, sweet and funny baby so much!!

Arrgghh! What am I thinking?! I feel like a teenager who had experienced love for the first time. I honestly can't believe I'll be this in love every day ever since Noh and I became lovers. I miss his beautiful voice every time he sings me a song, I miss how he gets angry at me and I miss his meaty thighs as well.

Sigh...

I guess I need to sleep now and I'll check tomorrow's weather if still the same. I wonder if what is Noh doing right now?

******************************* 😪😪😪😪

Noh's POV

"SHHAAAAaaaaaa!!!"

"Haah.. It's so cold. I wonder if Professor Sato is already on his way to get me. I feel bad for the professor but he is really willing to help me. Before they went to Chiang Mai four days ago, I asked him if there'll be a chance that the seminar will be extended and so, professor told me that it might occur. He even told me that,

"You might have missed each other so don't hesitate to call me and ask for help if you wanted to see him. I know that feeling very well of missing someone. Please accept it as my gratitude towards Phun. He's always been a very helpful child and I know how much he loves you dearly."

I blushed at the thought of Phun. I really need to see him right now and this storm is nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now.

*beep*beep*beep

Oh, it might be the car rented by Professor Sato. I saw his hand waving outside the car's window at the other side of the road. I immediately take my umbrella out of my bag and opened it. The rain keeps on pouring harder.

"I'm sorry Professor Sato, I didn't mean to disturb you and fetch me here. Khob khun na Prof! I owe you big time for this."

"Haha! No, it's fine Noh. I guess you're excited to see Phun eh? Haha! That kid never went to my station to ask for some help or anything but he personally went to my room and asked me when will be our trip back to Bangkok. It's so nice to fall in love," he powered the engine and started to maneuver the car.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see his face again. Phun is really a nice guy and above all, I love how patience he is. He always does his best to show how much he cared for me, and this time I want to take courage of doing my best to show that I love him so much as well. Oops! I'm sorry if I keep on blabbering, how about you prof?" I asked.

"Oh me? Well, I left my wife in Japan and I only go back every after 6 months. We have only one child and like you, I'm glad that she was my wife. He understands the work I have and sometimes she visited me here in Thailand as long as she's not busy. She has a flower shop that she loves so much that's why I can't force her to live here with me. That's why I don't believe that being far away from the one you love will matter and change your feelings for each other." Professor continually tells me about his wife until we get to where they're staying at.

It was already eight in the evening, I wonder if he's already asleep. I called his phone thirty minutes ago and he didn't pick it up.

"Alright Noh, I need to park the car now, suit yourself and Phun's room number is 17. Glad we make it safe despite the storm."