Noh The Punisher

The Christmas Cosplay Fest

Apple's PoV

Yess! I'm back! I'm enjoying this villain side of me because I know I'm near in the climax of this story. This is the day! At last! Don't mind me guys I'm just sharing my thoughts to you. Well back to the story, I'm right here in my room preparing for myself. I dress up as Sailor Moon Serena. Me and my gals in convent student council choose this outfit and of course I'm the leader I should be the most beautiful!! Also I'm excited to see the gift I send to Noh via delivery yesterday. I address it from phun to noh with a message that he must go to school in that costume. I can't stop from squealing now as I imagine Noh wearing it!! while phun will surely drop his jaw to the floor. I tried hard not to laugh hard and giggle coz I'm inside our student council room discussing with the teachers on how to avoid any problems that might occur during the fest. I'm not listening to them anyway coz I am more focus with my own dirty plan. mukyya!!

(At the Friday School)

wow!! I really love it! Friday College becomes like a Cosplay Convention Center. The stands of foods and small boutiques for souvenir are all done well and look so inviting!! I'm jumping literally like a kid now. I can see Fi and the rest of the student council checking each places they are all in costume of the Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan  but what caught my eyes the guy with a longer hair tied and is resting to its shoulder. that's so ing HOT!!! ommo!!!! Every girls and guys are all looking at this gorgeous figure. It was later on I've found out that it was phun. He really looks like a Samurai Warrior. Although I become a yaoi fan I still can't keep myself not to have a crush on him. Another person that made their heads turn is the guy who walks like a thug followed with his gang. He wears a fur Santa Coat and Santa pants. I am the one who bought that dress so I know who it was even he covered his face with a mask only showing his eyes and mouth. WTF Noh! you're ruining the costume where did you get that ugly mask?!! uuggh!!
I really have to do something before my plan goes into vain. It has to happen!!!

Noh's POV
As I walk inside the gate of Friday College my eyes immediately caught the ing handsome guy which flirting around the convent's girls! He's smiling happily at everyone is as if he's emitting a bright light that made them smile as well. Well enough of it already! I hurriedly walk to where he was and stand in front of him which is a bad thing I guess. This guy is more hot and handsome than me!!! I stop myself from admiring it's beauty, I said,"Hey Phun where'd you get this costume?? it's so ing cool man!! and oh, thanks for the costume you've made me into Santa even this is a ing cosplay!" I really had my costume prepared and it's dark Vader but since Phun send me one I didn't have the chance to wear it at all. I don't want him to be disappointed but I'm feeling all embarrassed ever since I wear this!! even that ing Ohm and the gang laugh at me. So I bought a mask like rey mysterio is using to cover my face so I won't get shy but at least it left my mouth and eyes uncovered. "you look cute and hot on Santa costume Noh,"he said but he's eyes weren't looking at me but to that girl wearing a damn sailor moon costume!!!

He really have to turn his head because this girl keeps on shouting Phun's name. She clinged to his arms and leaned to his shoulder," Phun finally I found you!! I'm looking fr you everywhere but I haven't seen you at all." Phun grabs Apple's arms and untangled from his as he said to her,"Apple stop clinging to me, I don't want my lover to get angry and misunderstood us. If you want someone to help you check the other stands I can ask Fi to go with you." He speaks as he secretly glances my way so Apple won't get any idea if who he is referring to as his lover. Apple both look at us as she said in a serious tone,"I will only stop following you Phun if you'll tell me who your lover is." She tiptoe and kiss Phun on his left cheek this time. Both of us are completely surprise as Apple went to her friends earning a laugh and tease from them. I sighed deeply and look at Phun. "Noh please believe there's nothing between me and Apple.. please.."as Phun plead to me. I want to understand but my heart can't accept this! She just kissed Phun I'm front of me?! in front of someone's lover?!! I closed hard my eyes stopping myself from blaming phun. He doesn't have any fault to this. if only I... I was interrupted when phun hold both of my arms. " Noh I'm sorry if I let my guard down. I promise it won't happen again." I forcedly put on a smile as my body shake of anger and jealousy ," I understand phun." I really mean what I said but I just want to be alone. I left him as I followed my friends. I can't stand seeing his guilty looks. its my ing fault phun!