Always The Fangirl

APPLE's PoV

mukyyaaa!! I still have a hang over since yesterday. that overflowing of MOE is still stuck in my system. After Noh kissed phun in front of me I was dying with joy Already. I haven't had a good sleep last night because I'm having a dreams of what are they doing together. like OMG !! if only they allow me to install a cctv camera on their room and let me watch them. sorry guys if I'm sharing my dirty thoughts with you lol. Now as they fulfilled my dreams I instantly asked my friends to celebrate with me. They didn't even know what's up with me inviting them but they still went out of course it's for free you still don't wanna come with me?? While I'm enjoying our free time with my friends I saw Noh and Phun entered the restaurant where I'm with. I stand up and happily greet them in which Noh guarded his lover like telling me that Phun was his. Calm down lover boy. I said sorry to them but I didn't told them what kind of a person I am lol and everything was planned. I don't want them to get more mad at me ya know!! I told how happy I was that they're in good terms which is true and I always prayed. Before I went out I whispered something to Noh as my final words for him. I said,"Do you know Noh that phun had a cute mole on the left cheeky of his butt??" I winked to him and said my goodbye. if you'll asked me where did I get that info?? of course I paid a large of money buying original yaoi manga to phun's sister so just to let her spill something about his brother. Now I'm done with the PhunNoh couple it's time for WWCT to realized their feelings for each other. lol fangirling mode here I am!!

The end