Sneak Peek (Part 2)

Phun's POV

Ghaadd~~ three days and one night feels like forever to me especially when Noh isn't around. I feel so frustrated and I miss him so much already!! If only I have the power to teleport back to our love nest, amph! I called him every night but still, without his presence I feel like an empty shell. I wonder what Noh is feeling right now. Maybe we feel the same amount of wanting to see each other...or not. Sigh~~ I get anxious for some time if I can't see Noh, it doesn't mean that I don't trust me but I...ya know he's too cute for Pete's sake!! I need to guard him from those hungry looks that he's getting from girls or boys around him. ARRGGHH!! I scratched my head like a madman while thinking a lot of negative things. I'm almost done documenting the papers that I'm writing and calm my self before calling Noh.

Well more important right now is that I can go back home tomorrow at Bangkok and I'll make sure to spend every minutes and seconds that we missed and make love the whole day. I'm sorry if I sound like a pervert but if it's about Noh, my rationality seems not important and all I wanted to do is make him feel how much I'm in love with him. I smiled like a fool thinking of dirty things I wanna do with him tomorrow and that made me real excited that even my heart started to crazily beats fast.

While I'm dialing Noh's number on my smartphone, I've started hearing a lot of creaking sounds and banging from outside. And when I tried to open the curtains that covers my window to see if what is happening, I was surprised that is was really raining so hard. Oh, please God, don't tell me we that there's a storm here in Chiang Mai?? I feel so worried about my trip back home to Thailand so I left my phone on the bed and rushed out of my room to check the schedule for tomorrow. I made my way to Professor Sato's room and knock on his door. 

"Oh Phun,"the old man was surprised to see outside his door.

"Good evening professor, I came here to ask if our schedule for tomorrow going back to Bangkok will be cancelled or not?" I immediately asked him since I've got a feeling already that the trip back home won't happen.

"As much as I wanted to go back home as well Phun but the organizer of the seminar told me awhile ago that we need to stay here for another two days and observe the situation. They can't let anyone travel in this strong storm, so please be patient,"Professor Sato explained to me.

I smiled and thanked the professor for answering my question and went back to my room. I feel so damn depressed after hearing the news from professor and that I can't see Noh for another two damn days, shit!! I lay down on my bed and massage my temples. ARRGHH!! So troublesome!! I sighed deeply as I close my eyes, not until I remember to call Noh. When I was about to pick up my phone that was laying flat on the bed, the screen light was on and my phone started ringing. As I stared on the phone looking at the picture of the guy I'm in love with that flashes on my screen, I'm feeling so dejected answering his call. 

"Hello Noh"

"Hey Phun!! How are you? It's raining quite hard here." The moment I heard his cheerful voice on the other line makes my heart aches to see him so badly.

"Well, there's a storm here in Chiang Mai Noh, so I can't go home yet. It seems that I need to stay her for another two days."

"Oh~.....can't be help then." Is all he said. I'm waiting if he'll tell me more about other things or asked me some questions but it seems that we were both lost of words to say. 

"Noh~ I miss you everyday"

"Yeah, me too."

"Noh~I wanna see you"

"Me too."

I wonder If he'll get angry if I'll tease him a little.

"Noh, I-"

"Phun, i feel horny right now. What are you going to do??"

I almost drop my phone that I'm holding. Wait, did Noh really said that?? I think I've heard it wrong. I gasped while processing what to say, not until I heard him burst out of laughter and I even laughed at my own self.

"Oh ghaad Phun, I didn't know that'll make you so surprised. I think I'm gonna die laughing. What a mood killer..."

"Yeah, you almost had me rushed out of my room to get a ticket back to Bangkok. I've missed you so much Noh that I'm feeling horny as you are,"I replied.

"Then if I'll tell you what I'm doing right now, I guess you'll surely missed me more and you'll come rushing home," the moment he said those words using his turned on voice brought me chills down my spines and made my breathing faster. I can't believe that Noh will say those words to me over the phone. The blood came rushing to my inner core making it alive just by listening to my lover's moan. I hurriedly insert my right hand inside my boxer short. I grab my length as I slide my hand up and down. Ahh, that feels good.

"Noh, try to imagine me touching your s. Remember how I played with it, pinch your s gently and pull the tip while you massage it slowly."

"Yeah~ I'm doing it Phun, Ahh!" Shit Noh!! What are you doing to me, even I can't stop myself from drowning in pleasure although I'm just playing my own thing but doing this over the phone makes me horny big time!

"Are you feeling good baby? C'mon let me hear you moan louder. Think of how I suck your cock, and how much you love it when I lick the tip of it.  I'm sure you're all wet right now with your pre-cum baby." The more I'm listening on how he's trying to control his breathing the more my hand moves faster as if I'm getting near the finish line.

"Phun~~I want you inside. mmm~~" Noh's voice is really making me feel good and I may reach my own climax in no time.

"Alright Noh, suck your two fingers and after that slowly massage your bottom while imagining me licking your sweet and tight crevice. Remember how my tongue enters it and taste you. Then put your fingers slowly inside it and make it deeper until you touch your sweet spot in the upper right."

"Phun I~~haaah"

"C'mon baby, you're almost there, feel me more inside, remember how I devour you as my own and how I kissed you till you're out of breathe, AAhh~~ " I can't stop myself either I might die in happiness doing this with Noh.

"I'm..ahhh-I'm cumming Phun~ I love you so much."

"Yeah baby, I love you, too. Lets cum together."

We held our breath together as we listen to each other's voices as we reach our climax. I shudder from the ecstasy that Noh have made me experience for the first time. My head is in the clouds thinking of Noh's erotic expression while his sweet cum spreads all over his chest. Darn it!! I wanna see him so badly!!!! It's not enough.

"Phun...." I flinched when I heard his voice. I almost forget that he's still on the line.

"Yeah Noh?"

"It's not enough. My fingers aren't enough. I want the real thing. I'll call you later Phun, bye."

"Hey! Hello Noh! hello!!" I called his number again but he's not answering his phone. I wonder what happened to Noh. I lay my back again on the bed as I smiled like a fool thinking of what we did a minute ago. We might be far away from each other but thinking that Noh made  an effort on making me feel so special makes me fall for him even more. I feel those butterflies in my stomach, again. Why are you so fucking adorable NOH!!!!!!! I just hid my face on the pillow and starts thinking on how I'll make love to him once I'll go back home.

Two days to go, huh~~