My Camera Shy Boy

Noh's POV
For us guys, if someone is much more handsome or good looking than we are, we tend to feel piss off and envious but for this guy lying in front of me, watching his perfectly sleeping face like a prince in a picture book that's waiting for his princess to wake him up..... Have I said it wrong?? Arrghh anyways, I'm no princess but I guess, I'm that handsome man that will wake up this handsome creature in front of me. I'm still learning things about him and I know that there's still a lot more about him that I didn't know. Like for example his fears or trauma or that weakness I could always use to trick or tease him. I'm all stressed guys thinking of those things (sigh) in fact, I woke up early in the morning and started staring at his face till I fell asleep again. Isn't it weird?? Do I like him this much?? YES!! That's the thing I can never deny. I'm head over heels for this guy and so it's only natural that you have your booklet about the person you love, right? Am I weird or what? Actually it's a secret, don't tell Phun about it. I've recorded everything from the things he likes and dislikes, to the things he loves to do and things he hated the most but for his weakness I haven't yet found any. Hmm~~ I really wonder what could it be~ That would be unfair on my part that he knows everything about me, whenever we're alone he will start teasing me and makes me die in embarrassment~ and I hate him for that but love the feeling of him giving attention to me~ Am I crazy or something?! I'm starting to love and want what I hate!! Am I a maso or what?!
Ack! Where's the ON button here, I wonder~~ found it!
After I press the the start button it's started to record a live video on IG.
"Hi everyone, good morning~~uhmm...today I'm going to make a sunny side up egg and cook Phun's favorite, fried chicken. Hahaha~ he's a kid you know, how old is he anyway~~" the filming continues and now he's showing a tray of food and drinks he had prepared for Phun.
"Hah~~ what do you think of my creation guys, I'm a genius right? Let's see what would be Phun's reaction is~ I already have an idea and he's definitely going to cry in happiness lol XD"
He place his phone on top of the tray beside the plate and carry it to their room.
"Good morning lazy pig, say hello to sunshine!" Noh shouted.
"Mmm~ good morning sushine, I love you everyday," he answered.
Noh have forgotten that he's still filming and it's a live video and so the moment he had reacted and blush to Phun's word everyone have watched and witness it.
Pling! Pling! Pling!
And so the comments and likes continues~
********
@ohmniverse
Fuck Noh! Stop blushing and go and jump on Phun!! 😂
@Per123Ilov3u
P'Noh, you're making me jealous na~~ sthaap~~ 😁
@Micky_mouse02
**Shock! My innocent eyes~ 😍
@WinnerTKO555
P'Phun is the sweetest!
Replied :
@Per123Ilov3u
Hi @WinnerTKO555 good morning 😘
MOrning!! 😊😊
@Fifantastic68
Get a room guys~ haha I mean turn the live video off 😎😎
@ohmniverse
You bet @Fifantastic68
@AngelGang1
omfg!! Feels!!! Aaaahhh!!! Calling to my sisters @AngelGang2 and @AngelGang3 I'm so gonna die right now!! 😍😍
@PhumipatPang2
**I'm having nosebleeds early in the morning.
@earn67
555 cute Noh~
Replied:
@PeterPan25
True~~ @earn67
@earn67
But you're the cutest! @PeterPan25
@ohmniverse
Stop flirting here guys~
@Micky_mouse02
P'Ohm ~~ 😊😊
@ohmniverse
I take that back, just kidding guys~~ Hi Mick, good morning 😊😘
@KomForevah66
Go for the win!!!! 555
*********
"Who's texting you early in the morning?" Phun asked me when I sat beside him.
"Ah- oh no! I've forgot that I'm doing a live video on IG!!" Noh exclaimed as he scan all the messages his friends left on the video. It's still live and recording.
"Hehe~~ Phun, say hi to our friends."
"What your filming us? Stop that right this instant!" I never knew that Phun can be this cute and so he hide his face under the pillow and cover his whole body with a blanket. So cute!
"Why Phun? Tell me why?" I climbed on top of him and pester him more. I actually stop the filming already and place my phone in the bed side table. I'm just having fun teasing him. Time to get back at him!!!
"Because I haven't had yet take a shower and brush my teeth~" Oh my ghaad!! I'm dying to my Phun's cuteness!!
"But I want to kiss you in front of our friends" I added.
"I can kiss you in front of them but not in a video~" he retorted.
"I will never expose you to anyone and share whatever I know about you coz as long as we're together nothing matters to me except you. And also, I'm not good in front of a camera."
I forcefully pulled the blanket that he covers on his body and found him red and still hiding his face.
"W-wait, how come you're not good in front of a camera since you're that confident standing on a stage?"
"They're different~~"
"Hmhmhm~~ I see, then I'll do it more next time~" I tease him.
He look at me like can't believe what he was hearing and so I burst out laughing with his reaction. The shock on his face was satisfying!
"I'm sorry Phun, I'm just kidding. C'mon let me kiss you nanana~~"
Phun didn't say anything but he looked at me with amusement in his eyes. I move closer to him and gave him a peck on his lips and hug him tightly.
"I'll never do that again, hehe."
I know I made him a little awkward but I guess I've got to know something about him today. Guess I'll end my Phun's observation diary today.
My camera shy lover, Phun. 😂😂

Signed: Noh

The End.

****