Sneak Peek 😉😉

Phun's POV
It's been a year now since Noh and I graduated from our senior year. I never had expected that I would be able to persuade him to get a dorm and live with him as I originally planned. Although, I had succeeded on dragging him to our love nest but before that he made me do a lot of impossible things just to get him agrees on my plan. I never knew Noh could be a tease sometimes, it made my heart flutters in joy 💗💗💗. As I remember that time he, asked me not to talk or see him for a week, but because I love him I followed whatever he wants. We didn't reached before the 4th day and Noh came rushing at my place and said that he can't stay away from me on that long period of days. That's when he decided to follow my whims and get a dorm together with me.
***********
"Uuhh-"
I woke up from the annoying sound that's coming from my alarm clock that is place beside my bed on the night stand. I've tried to open my eyes and see if what time is it,"4:30am??"
Yeah, I need to wake up early and go to Chiang Mai to attend a seminar with my professor. I sighed and turned my head towards my lover who is sleeping like a log.
I've tried to move my body but I felt my left arm becomes numb since my lover uses it as his pillow every night. I carefully move closer so our face would face each other and to see how adorable my lover is. Our room feels cold every morning since it's already December, I stared at Noh's angelic sleeping visage and felt this overwhelming urge to touch his luscious and plump lips since I know how soft they were. His lips is slightly opened, unlike before, he had his braces a year ago, now I can spoil myself from watching his clean and perfect teeth which my tongue enjoys licking everytime we kissed. He slightly snores and sometimes unconsciously wrinkled his nose. God knows how much I love this guy no matter how he looks like. Be it if he's in angry mode or pissed off, he's happy face, the way he worries or feel touch from a simple thing I did,especially his turned on face when we made love, every bits of Noh is my sanctuary, he's the only person who could make me feel blissful and satisfied. The more he's with me, the more I want to possessed him as mine and only mine alone. I'm becoming more selfish, although I am this kind of a person, Noh accepted my flaws whole-heartedly and devoted himself to me. I run my cold fingers to his right cheek and that made him buried his face on my bare chest.
"Phun~i'm still sleepy."
"M- sorry Noh, did I wake you up?" I caressed his soft hair. He's no longer my little baldy head lover, hehe.
"mhmm~ I'm cold Phun, gimme a warm hug,"he said even tho he still sounds so sleepy, I encircled my arms around him and kissed his temple.
"Do you feel warm now?"I asked.
"Mhmm-"
I chuckled from his response. I know that I need to start preparing for the seminar but since my lover is being cute and all, I think it's fine to stay on bed for a little longer. Not until I felt Noh's wet and slimy tongue licking my s. I hissed at the sensation.
One thing that definitely starts to change over a year is that, Noh became more honest towards me and he's being aggressive for sometimes that it scares and excites me at the same time. Before, he never did initiated kissing me on his own, except if I'll provoke or tease him. But every now and then, he just surprised me and asked if he could top me. Oh well, maybe this is what they call "turn the table", I moaned in excitement while he expertly licked my s and made me feel good. He pushed my back on the bed, and went back on kissing and sucking my neck and left a hickey on my skin.
"Hehe, my Noh is so bold today, I wonder why?"
He got up and looked at me in the eyes as he gently kiss my lips with his.
"You'll be away for three days, and one night of making love isn't enough. This time, I'll make love to you so that you won't feel sad for three days without me."
"Oh~well, who am I to refuse such a pleasurable offer,"I responded. I encircled my arms around his back and brought our lips together again.
In our love making session, I was deeply moved everytime Noh speaks his heart out. Before, i'm thankful that Noh could made me feel loved through his actions but now that he repeatedly says how much he loves me, it made me silently rejoice.

********
At the bus station
********
"Be careful Phun, don't forget to call me if you'll reach your destination."
"Yeah, I will.mmm.. can we hold our hands one last time?" My professor is aware of our relationship so I know that he doesn't mind it if he'll see me and Noh holding hands. While I was waiting for my lover to rebut and reprimanded me, I was surprised when he pulled my arm and hugged me tighter. This is not what I'm expecting to be his reaction, ghaad~ am I testing this guy's tenacity again?
The people around us just stared at us, maybe wondering why two boys in their twenties are hugging each other. I'm really don't care at all, what other people may think about but...I know this guy isn't comfortable with it. But to do this in public is a little new to me...so I did tried to break free from his embrace and reminds that were in public but,"H-hey Noh, are you su-"
He gave me a quick peck on my lips me with no hesitation and brought our foreheads together,"I'll miss you Phun. Please contact me right away when you get there, okay? I love you."
For a moment, it feels like the time stops from moving and my mind doesn't seems functioning well. It took me a second to process it on my head before I understand what is happening. I'm so proud of my baby. God~ I don't wanna break in tears in front of him but my eyes feels hot and teary.
"What a brave young man you are, take responsibility of making me cry after 3 days Noh. I'll miss you, too Baby!!"
Before we departed, he talked with my professor and I dunno what is it all about but after that he went back to me with a smile in his face.
"See yeah on Friday Phun, don't forget to bring souvenirs."
I nod my head in reply. We kissed for one last time as we bid our farewell to each other.
While I was staring blankly on the window of the bus, Professor Sato tapped me on the shoulder.
"Noh really loves you Phun, I'm glad you've found a good partner."Professor Sato said.
"Yeah, I feel so lucky to have a Noh in my life."