Extra Story - BEST FRIEND

Ohm’s POV

Where the hell is Noh when I fucking need him?! Arrgghh!! I asked him to check on the other customers since we have a few hands right now, but after he was done performing on stage he just vanished.
Damn, my head is aching. I miss my Mick so much. I went to the rooftop of our restaurant to breathe some fresh air and enjoy a cup of oolong tea. Finally, I can free myself from work after the numbers of customers subsided.
“Phun, don’t forget to eat your dinner okay? I put the food on the fridge, so all you need to do is heat it up on the microwave. Don’t forget as well to drink your vitamins. I wonder who’s the doctor between us.”
I’ve been hearing a lot of conversations from them but I will never get used on hearing them flirting with each other. It makes me want to puke and break them up, I feel so envious since my baby Mick is working abroad for almost 4 years. Jeez these guys. So, the reason that Noh vanished a while ago coz he needs to cook for his hubby, what a good wifey he is!  I never knew their relationship would last this long. Phun was a residential doctor while Noh put up a business with me and that is this restaurant that we are managing for almost three years now. I am happy that finally Noh an show how much he’s in love with his partner but leaving me in the middle of the work is a big NO-NO! I’m going to scold him right after his call.
“Yeah, you better listen to me or I’ll hit your ugly face with my fist.”
“Uh-uhhh, you’re the handsomest that I’m starting to puke now. Whatever, just don’t forget to eat, okay?” Tsk-tsk, my friend really is the shy type. His voice gets all irritated but his face is lying. He’s all grinning from ear to ear and it makes me want to tease him right after, hahaha!! What a brilliant idea to get back at him for leaving me because of Phun.
“WHAT?!! You shameless bastard! What the hell are you saying?!” Noh’s face is getting redder, I wonder what Phun is asking him to say this time. HAHAHA! He’s really the beast and Noh is his cute prey, lol. I’m enjoying eavesdropping to this idiot couple.
“F-Fine! I’ll say it this once so listen carefully!”
“I love you, too-“Huh? What did he say? It looks like he’s trying to whisper whatever he said over the phone. And so, I decided to move closer from where he is standing.
“DAMN IT! I SAID “I LOVE YOU TOO! GOODBYE!”” I almost tripped after he shouted back to Phun, I can’t contain myself anymore and I burst out laughing. What a cute fella!
“Ohm?! What are you doing here?” Noh asked me in surprise.
“Haha! Don’t get mad my friend, haha.. Wait.. I need to breathe first, well, it’s your fault that I don’t have a choice but to eavesdropped since you are talking too loud. Is it your Khun’Phun, Noh??” I’m enjoying looking at my friend’s embarrassed face.
“Fuck you Ohm, stop teasing me or I’ll tell Nong’Mick about your secret.”
I stop myself from laughing and got worried,”Hey Noh, I’m just joking you know I love you so much right? (puking)”
“hahaha! Don’t worry coz I already told Nong’Mick about it a long time ago.”
Huh? I don’t know what this guy is talking about.
“What did you say Noh?” I curiously asked him.
“That my most important friend is still a virgin. HAHAAHA!! Serves you right!”
“You fucker! Come here and I’ll give you a taste of my fist!” I ran to where he is but he dodges me. This guy! I’ve tried chasing him until both of us got tired from running around like kids.
“Seriously Noh? You’ve told him about it?” I asked him again.
“Fuck Ohm, of course I didn’t. Hahahaha!! But your face is priceless! LOL XD”
“You son of a- ahhh, whatever, I’m tired.” I surrender.
“Yeah, me too. Although, to be honest Ohm, I think Nong’Mick knows about it already. That dude is getting cooler and way more handsome. I bet he’s taller than you. I wonder how he is now. You’ll better prepare your ass or you’ll get tired of just one round Mr. Virgin Ohm! Hahaha!!”
I wanna kick this guy’s ass but I’m way too tired.
“Fuck you Noh, is that how you support your friend. Anyway, he’ll come back at the end of the year. Heh heh…”
“Don’t worry Ohm, I’ll support you no matter what.”
“Thanks buddy, glad I have a friend like you.” He patted my back and we both smiled to each other.

“A good friend is like a four-cleaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.”