Gentle Night

"To experience of getting married was one of my dreams that I know that will never happen after i've chosen to live my whole life with Phun. I've accepted it a long time ago and I already considered Phun as a part of my family and the person that I wanted to spend my every seconds and hours here on Earth. He taught me how to fall in love and how to be loved by someone wholeheartedly. He taught me how to get jealous and be possessive of what is mine. He taught me that our love isn't fruitless but rather special and one of a kind. That is why, ever since I've learned all of it, Phun's existence has became very important, like he's already a part of my being that imagining a life without him feels like a torture to me. He always shows how he is deeply in love with me. He made me happy and asked for nothing. His kisses and sweet words are enough for me to be contented but, I never knew that he is still thinking of other things that could make me feel that my life has been fully completed. My chest feels so full right now. My heart is extremely filled with joy and gladness. I can't help it but to stare lovingly to the person who had treat me like I am his world. I laugh at that thought. I honestly, found myself falling more deeply in love with him. Phun is my world too. He is the first person who made my heart skipped a beat and never tried to skip for anyone ever since, only to him. He is my first love."

-Noh Napat

Noh's POV

"Congratulations!! We are so happy for you Noh!! Finally, Phun is all yours! Cheers!"

Don't ask guys if who it was, you already know that person who loves to tease me as he wishes. He'll never get tired of it as long as he haven't yet tasted a bit of my fist that will fly later on on his head. I feel like Ohm will never change, and I know that ever since me and Phun became lovers, he was the first person who had supported as until this day. I'm so glad to have a best friend like him, just skip those times that he's acting like a foolish idiot.

Everyone was congratulating us and our parents looks so proud while thanking all of the people who came to our special day. Phun was taking pictures with my ma and mom. Pang is busy entertaining our other guest while Phun's and my friends are enjoying their time together. Watching them makes me feel so at ease and overwhelmed. I never knew that at this age, my dream can still come true. I looked at our wedding ring that is perfectly fit on my ring finger, I've finally married to the person I love, I thought. Phun looks so happy right now. How I wish that time will stop just for the two of us. I'm so blessed that he was destined for me and not to anyone else. I'll make him happy for the rest of his life as how he was able to make me feel like I'm the luckiest person right now.

*****************

"Guys! Golf is here!" one of our friends shouted. That guy made a grand entrance by bringing his private floatplane near the venue.

"Noh!!! Dude I'm sorry I'm late! How are you? Glad to see you getting married to Phun!" Golf gave me a brotherly tight hug and patted my back.

"Thanks for coming Golf. You even brought your floatplane with you." I told him.

"Oh that? Well, someone requested me to be your pilot and will bring you to a deserted island and God knows what he'll gonna do to you there,"he looked at Phun and gave him a wink indicating like they already did some agreement.

I was dumbfounded. Everything was planned already. Phun intertwined our fingers,"Lets go Noh, lets go to our love nest."

Blood rushes to my cheeks when he said that,"What are you saying Phun? What about the guest and Golf, he haven't yet eaten any food."