Chapter 11 ~ Rivers And Roads

This is the Graduation chapter.

After this, it will go into the new year. I've been talking with CimFamDirectioner143 and I'm using her two OCs, Blake and Natalie Goodman. I've also created my own OC called Benny Summers (Portrayed by Benny Tipene. Picture of him over there ------>).

I need two male OCs and one girl OC and if it turns out like last time, I'm going to have to do another quiz (but maybe centred around something difficult like Chuck...because I'm evil)

Anywho, enjoy this people!

----------------------------------------------

Ryley stood at her locker, putting up her latest photo on the locker's door; a picture of her and Zachary Freaking Levi and his autograph. She was still a little in shock at the fact she owns these things, she met Zachary Freaking Levi and had hugged him. He also thought she was 'cute and talented'. Once he said it, they took the photo, he gave her his autograph (which said 'I'll remember you as the girl who just hugged me when she should've gotten her Nationals trophy. From Chuck Bartowski himself, Zach Levi') and then he left. Angie had to make sure Ryley didn't faint after it.

Ryley smiled at the memory from the previous memory but now, it was almost the end of the school year and soon, she was going to find out Blaine's fate. She already knew Tina's attending some veterinary school that's out of state, Artie's going off to New York to go to the Brooklyn Film Academy and Sam's attending University of Lima.

Blaine, followed by Tina and Sam, is rushing down the hallway with a letter in his hand.

"Is that-" Ryley starts to Blaine.

"The letter from NYADA. Hell yes." Blaine says.

"Open it." Sam says.

"We have to know where your fate lies, Blaine." Tina says.

Blaine looks at the three then rips into the envelope. He takes out the letter, throwing the ripped envelope on the floor. He scans the letter then smiles brightly, "I'm going to NYADA!"

"Oh my god!" Ryley shouts, pulling her cousin into a hug. Tina hugs Blaine next then Sam.

"I'm so proud of you, Blaine." Tina says.

"Congratulations, man." Sam says.

Blaine smiles proudly. Ryley feels a small pang of sadness. She's going to have say goodbye to these three soon and she couldn't. They were already like her family.

--------------------------------------------

Later in the day, Ryley texts Blaine to meet her in the auditorium.

"What's up, cousin of mine?" Blaine asks as he walks onto the stage.

"I want us to sing a duet." Ryley says.

"Okay then," Blaine says, "What song?"

Ryley picks up a song sheet from on top of the piano. She passes it to Blaine. He smiles at the choice.

"So, you up for it, Anderson?" Ryley asks with a smile.

"Bring it, Rye." Blaine says.

Ryley gestures for the band to enter. Following the band is the entire Glee Club - minus Will and Finn. The band starts to play once their set up.

[Ryley:]

Whoa-uh-oh

[Blaine:]

It's always a good time