Chapter 15 ~ Disney (Part 2)

Dedicated to CimFamDirectioner143 because she recently dedicated a chapter of her awesome story, Graceland to me and she gave me the idea of two songs....and she's freaking awesome :)

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"What do I do if a guy tells me he loves me and I don't know how to reply?" Ryley asks Rachel when they're skyping the afternoon after Jake and Blake were singing Man or Muppet.

"I don't know. When Finn told me he loved me for the first time, I was shocked. All I said to him was 'Break a leg' which he replied with 'I love you' and I just smiled." Rachel says, smiling at the memory.

"Well, Ryder and I were just singing I See The Light from Tangled but sung by Mandy Moore and Zachary Freaking Levi-" Ryley says.

"Zachary Freaking Levi?" Rachel asks.

"If you do not know who Zachary Freaking Levi, I will murder you." Ryley says.

"Oh, I know who he is. He's on Broadway right now. Kurt, Santana, Blaine and I just went to see First Date the other night." Rachel says.

"Ugh, he's so adorable." Ryley mumbles.

"Please return to the love story." Rachel says.

"Okay," Ryley says, "So, we finished the song and kissed then he said 'I love you' and I didn't know what to say so I was awkwardly speaking/rambling then I basically said I didn't love him yet."

"You don't love him?" Rachel asks.

"Not yet." Ryley says.

"He knows you don't love you yet?" Rachel asks.

"Yes." Ryley says.

"Why not?"

"Because we've only been together for a couple of months and have only known each other for a month more than that. I've just never experienced love. I've never had anyone love me before and I've never loved anyone before. This is what happens when your a orphan kid."

"It's fine, Ryley. Does he know all this?"

"Not yet."

"Tell him."

"I will. Soon."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Who's got a Disney song to sing today?" Finn asks he enters the choir room with Will.

"Us guys do." Ryder says.

"Good luck, guys." Finn says. He and Will sit down.

The boys get up and stand in a line. They begin to harmonize in a tune of the classic Disney tune.

[Ryder with Boys:]

If you've ever wondered why

Disney's tales all end in lies

Here's what happened after all their dreams came true

They begin to harmonize the tune of Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid.

[Gabe with half of Boys harmonize and half singing back up:]

I loved being princess down in this beautiful ocean blue

But mermaids are going missing they end up in someone's stew

So just try to put yourself in to somebody else's gills