Chapter 5: The Flight

"Well I guess so.", Lyla said smiling, as they walked away with Josh's arm around her.

"What. Just. Happened.", Jules said shockingly. Tyrone walked up to see what the commotion was."Hey guys, whats going on?", Tyrone asked. "Well um, Josh just went up to Lyla and asked her to 'be her princess', said Jules still confused."Really, just like that? Then he walked away?", Tyrone said his upright blonde hair shook in confusion." I guess so, anyways lets go, we have an experiment to do."

Later that day, after school Tyrone was strapping Jules into a gigantic safety suit while Janey was getting her papers ready. "Tyrone, I think this is enough padding, I mean I'll just be flying Theo!", Jules said, as if talking to her mother. "Exactly, that's why we need to keep you safe! This is Thilonias' first time flying and I don't want anything to happen to you, I mean WE don't want anything to happen to you.", he said blushing. Janey looked up and said ," Tyrone, don't be such a worry wart! By my calculations The chance of her falling off isn't severe at all. Only some sort of out of the ordinary object could stop her from flying." Tyrone rolled his green eyes," There is nothing wrong with extra protection Janey. Just get the dragon!"

Janey brought out Thilonias who kept smelling everything around him and chasing squirrels. He was dressed in his own gear, but since they didn't have anything else, The was wearing Jules' old pink bike helmet. Jules was ready to fly. She mounted Thilonias. She grabbed the rains and signaled him to move up. Nothing happened. Jules finally gave up and knew i wasn't goingto happen. Then, Thilonias shot up in the air, faster then a rock. Jules and him soared through the skies, touching the clouds. There's something about flying, that clears your head and past fears diminish. They soared above the clouds then a nose dive. But, as Thilonias was going back up, some sort of foreign object flew closer. Jules didn't know what it was at first then she realised. It was a bullet.