Chapter 1

Note: This is my first story so please don't be mad at me if this sucks, although I don't mind constructive criticism.

Edit: Okay I fixed up a few grammar mistakes and added some more dialogue, so enjoy the edits I have made.

It was a warm summer Saturday afternoon and Pacifica Northwest was walking to see her boyfriend, Dipper Pines, at his house.

You see ever since that summer 4 years ago, Pacifica developed a crush on Dipper, by his second summer in Gravity Falls, they started dating, his parents later decided to move their entire family up to the sleepy little town that they love.

Pacifica was at their front door, she pressed the doorbell and heard foot steps coming towards the door.

"Pacifica, what brings you around?" asked her best friend Mabel.

"Hey Mabel, is Dipper here?" asked Pacifica.

"One sec, DIPPER YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" said Mabel.

Dipper comes rushing down the stairs and stops to see Pacifica.

"Pacifica, what are you doing here?" asked Dipper.

"Mabel can you leave us alone for a few?" Pacifica asked Mabel.

Mabel nods her head and leaves the room.

"Dipper I have something to tell you," said Pacifica.

"We're not breaking up are we," said Dipper, "Because I can change, heck even I hate the way I look."

"No, but you do need to get rid of that tshirt from freshman year," said Pacifica, "What I am saying is much more serious."

"What, do you have cancer, or a deadly disease?" asked Dipper.

"No I'm not dying," said Pacifica, "Dipper remember that party we went to last month, You know when we....."

Dipper then cut her off, "Oh right!" (I Think you can guess what happened)

"Dipper, I think I'm pregnant," said Pacifica.

Dipper was then put in shock.

"P-Pregnant?" Dipper asked, "As in baby growing inside you?"

"No as in an egg popping out my butt," said Pacifica, "Sorry, I'm really emotional right now."

" It's okay, but are you sure?" asked Dipper.

"That's kind of the reason I came here," Pacifica said, "I haven't took the test at my house, because my parents apparently snoop through everything I use, don't ask, and if they saw the test and it either came back positive or negative they would kill me."

"You're right Pacifica, it's for the best you do it here," Dipper said.

Dipper then took Pacifica to the upstairs bathroom.

"Do you have a test on you?" asked Dipper.

Pacifica then pulls a plastic bag out of her purse and takes out a box labeled, "Best Response Pregnancy Test: Most accurate test on the market."

"Got it at PVS* before I got here," said Pacifica.

Pacifica walks into the bathroom and does what the box tells her to do.

After Pacifica was done she and Dipper walks into his bedroom to talk.

"Well what does it say?" asked Dipper.

"I don't know we got to wait a few minutes," said Pacifica, "God my emotions are mixing up right now."

"Why's that?" Dipper asked.

"Well I know I should be scared, which I am, but I also feel excited at the same time," said Pacifica, "This is probably the weirdest thing you might have ever heard from me, but since I was little I kind of always wanted to have a baby."

"Really, you never wanted to be a doctor or an astronaut or even chef?" Dipper asked.

"Dipper, you tasted my cooking, we both know there is no way in hell I would become a chef," said Pacifica.

"What I'm saying is why you decided to be a mother when you were just a kid?" Dipper asked.

"Well you know my dad was a jerk to me growing up," said Pacifica, "but my mom on the other hand was like my best friend growing up, she always kiss me when I got a boo-boo, made me laugh when I was sad, and sang me lullabies when I had a nightmare. Basically she was my inspiration."

"Wow, no wonder your mom is awesome," said Dipper.

The test then beeps.

"Well, moment of truth I suppose," said Pacifica.

Pacifica closed her eyes and took a deep breath and looked at the test.

"Well?" Dipper asked.

"Positive," said Pacifica.

Pacifica then starts to shed a few tears, then Dipper gave her a hug.

"I'll always be there for you," said Dipper.

"What was that?" Pacifica asked.

"I said I always be there for you," said Dipper, "and not just you, for are baby as well, I'm not going to leave you or our baby."

"Oh Dipper," said Pacifica, "Your going to make a great father."

"And your going to make a great mother Pacifica," said Dipper.

The two then hug.

Authors note:

Hope you guys like my first chapter. Please note I am not going to update all the time so don't expect at a set time, although I may or may not post tomorrow, depending how my day goes.

PVS* is an obvious parody of CVS, if you didn't get that.

Random Quote: "Columbia, I once went to prison there."-Grunkle Stan (Episode 4, Season 1 'The Hand That Rocks The Mabel')