Chapter 18

A/N: Wow it chapter 18, does that mean this story can vote? Haha I mad a funny. Also this story made over 1000 views, aw snap. Lets get this chapter started.

Dipper was finishing up on his school work on his laptop, since he couldn't go to Portland Tech in person because he has a family to take care of he had to take his classes online, he didn't mind because he loves spending time with his infant son.

Dipper was thinking while Tyrone was playing with his stuffed animals, he notice the 6 month old play with a stuffed lamb seeing the baby boy making the toy dance.

Dipper gets an idea, first he picks up Tyrone and walks upstairs to see his mom folding clothes by the washing machine.

"Mom do you know what happened to my old lamb costume?" Dipper asked.

"It's probably in the box of you and Mabel's old baby stuff in the attic," said Mrs. Pines, "Why are you asking?"

"I just got an idea," said Dipper, "Also can you watch Tyrone for a sec?"

"Sure," said Mrs. Pines, "I mean its not like I had plans for today."

"Did you have plans?" Dipper asked.

Awkward silence.

"No I was just messing with ya because I can," said Mrs. Pines. (My mom does that to me all the time)

A few minutes later dipper found the old lamb costume.

"Why were you looking for that thing?" Mrs. Pines asked, "I thought you hated that?"

"I do," said Dipper, "But that's not gonna stop me from making the next generation hate it."

An hour later Pacifica can home and into the kitchen with a ton of wedding stuff, a box of invite replies from the post office, and a couple packs of diapers for Tyrone because they were running low.

"The was the weirdest shopping day I ever had," said Pacifica, "Well that isn't Black Friday related."

Pacifica heard Dipper from the other room.

"Pacifica can you come in the living room for a second?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica went into the living room to see the place dark. She flips on the light switch to see Dipper hold Tyrone by the waist, while Tyrone was wearing a lamb costume.

"What is this?" Pacifica

"A little dance I used to do," said Dipper.

He starts singing and moves Tyrone to make him dance.

"Well, Who Wants a Lamby Lamby Lamby?

I Do, I Do!

So go up and great your mammy mammy mammy,

 Hi there Hi there!

So march march march around the daisies

Don't Don't Don't you forget about the baby!"

"Aw that's so cute," said Pacifica.

Tyrone giggles.

"Just be lucky you didn't see it when I was little," said Dipper.

"Pfft come on it would of been cute," said Pacifica.

"It may sound cute to you but it was traumatizing for me," said Dipper.

"Better than what my parents did," said Pacifica, "They used to make me do ballet wearing a cat ears, it always ended with me falling on my butt."

Dipper laughs.

"If we ever have another kid and it was a girl you can make her do that," said Dipper.

"Hey its tiring enough with one little one," said Pacifica, "I think we should wait til he's in kindergarten to discuss siblings."

"Deal," said Dipper.

A/N: I Think I just confirmed a sequel to this story. But it will take some time before I get to that. Okay hope you enjoyed this quick little chapter I whipped up. If you got a suggestion for the next chapter or want to make a cameo in the finale put it in the comments below. And I like to thank you guys because this story has over 1000 reads. So now I say it's time to party.

I throw a video in nut I'm lazy so heres some Xbox controllers 🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮