Chapter 6

A/N: Okay before I start this chapter I just want to say after I write chapter 7 I'm putting this story on a small hiatus because I got another story planned centered around Mabel that is in conjunction with this story, but it won't be out for a the time being so enjoy this chapter.

It has been 3 months since Pacifica found out she was pregnant, got kicked out of her parents house, and went to live with her boyfriend/father of the baby Dipper Pines.

Right now they're in bed having a conversation.

"Hey Dipper," said Pacifica.

"Yeah," said Dipper.

"I think we should talk about baby names."

"That's probably a good idea, I mean we don't know the gender of the baby until tomorrow. By the way any reason why you choose to have your appointment on the my birthday?"

"What can't your girlfriend give you a little surprise for your 17th year of life?"

"Good point."

"Well do you have any ideas for baby names?"

"Well for a boy I was thinking either one of 3 names."

"What are those names?"

"Brandon, Logan, or Tyrone, more preferably the last one."

"Why do you want Tyrone?"

"I think its because I always wanted that name, it sounds so cool."

Pacifica chuckled at his comment.

"Yeah I got to admit I thought about that stuff when I was in kindergarten," said Dipper.

"Alright, but what about girl names?" Pacifica asked.

"Uh the only names I came up with is Amanda, Jamie, or Vanessa."

"Those are good, okay my turn."

"What do you got?"

"For a boy I was thinking either Adam, Jason, or Alexander, Alex for short. And for a girl I was thinking it could be either Kristen, Jackie, or Ariel."

"I like those options, well we got months til we can fully decide on a name for the kid."

"Yeah, well it just fun to come up with baby names."

"Well its almost midnight, I think we should go to sleep."

"I agree, (Yawn) alright goodnight Dipper."

"Goodnight Pacifica."

Dipper go down to her stomach.

"Goodnight little baby, daddy love you," said Dipper.

Pacifica chuckles.

"Goodnight mommy's little bun in the oven," said Pacifica.

Both Dipper and Pacifica fall asleep.

A/N: Alright tomorrow I'll post a new chapter which will reveal the gender of the baby, then I'm going to work on a new story that is a sorta prequel to this story but it will mostly revolve around Mabel. Also if you didn't notice, 5 of the 6 names Pacifica said are people who work on Gravity Falls: Jason-Jason Ritter, the voice of Dipper. Kristen-Kristen Schaal, the voice of Mabel. Jackie-Jackie Buscarino, the voice of Pacifica. Alex-Alex Hirsch the creator of Gravity Falls. Ariel-Ariel Hirsch, Alex Hirsch's twin sister who was the inspiration for Mabel.

Random Character Quote: I got no quote for today so come back tomorrow for one-Me.