Chapter 10

A/N: Holy Shit! I'm already at chapter 10 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 And this story has over 300 views 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. Alright we'll party later but now lets get to the story.

It has now been 6 months since Pacifica found out she was pregnant. It is getting to the point where her stomach has doubled in size. Right now Dipper and Pacifica, with the help of Mabel and Jackson, are in the car to go baby shopping.

"Okay so my parents restarted my credit cards, they said we got about $2000 to spend on the baby," said Pacifica.

"Why is your dad being nice to you all of a sudden, isn't he an asshole?" Mabel asked.

Pacifica then explained about how her dad has changed.

"Huh, I thought that your mom wouldn't allow sex if he wasn't nice," said Jackson.

"Well that too," said Pacifica.

"Okay we're here," said Dipper as he was pulling into the parking lot.

They walk up to a building with a giant sign that says, "Baby Planet." (Original idea)

They walk in and grab a carriage.

"Okay so what are the item that we are going to need?" Jackson asked.

"We need a changing table, stroller, car seat, high chair, diapers, diaper stacker, and a crib mattress," said Dipper.

"Wow that's a lot of stuff," said Mabel.

"Want me to grab a second carriage to be on the safe side?" Jackson asked.

"Better safe than sorry," said Pacifica.

About an hour later they got their stuff when Mabel found something.

"Hay guys impound something that I know the baby would enjoy," said Mabel.

"What is it Mabel?" Dipper asked.

Mabel pulls out a Winnie the Pooh plush toy. (See the picture)

"Since we had our own when we were little," said Mabel, "I figured why not let the next generation have a Pooh Bear of his very own

"Since we had our own when we were little," said Mabel, "I figured why not let the next generation have a Pooh Bear of his very own."

Dipper holds on to the stuffed toy, when he starts to remember the good times when he and Mabel had their own Pooh Bear when they were little. They used to play with it all the time.

Dipper then gives Mabel a hug.

"This is great idea Mabel," said Dipper, "I know that my son will play with this silly old bear like we did."

"I know Dipper, I know," said Dipper.

Dipper then shows the plush toy towards Pacifica's belly.

"Hey little guy," said Dipper, "Meet your new friend Pooh bear."

Pacifica giggles.

"I was right," said Pacifica, "You are going to make a great father."

Once they paid for the stuff, they started packing.

"How much does this changing table weight?" Jackson asked while grunting.

The box the falls on him and land on his upper body and head.

"Get this thing off me," said Jackson. (Imagine this muffled)

Dipper and Mabel helped to get the box off of him.

"I just say my life flash before my eye," said Jackson, "Note to self destroy my PC hard drive."

"Why do you got to do that?" Mabel asked.

"Trust me Mabel, you don't want to know," said Dipper. (I think you know what that is😅😅😅😅😅😅)

They pack everything in the car and drive back to the house to set everything up.

Right about now they were putting the last finishing touches to the little nursery area.

"Okay, now we need to add one final detail," said Dipper.

Dipper then grabs something made of fleece from an old box with his name on it.

"What is that thing?" Pacifica asked.

"It's my old blankie, I used to carry this old thing around when I was little," said Dipper, "This thing and I been through a lot. My first word was blankie. My first steps were trying to get it from my dad, that was his way to get me walking. Basically it was my first best friend and I thought my first son would love to do the same."

"That's so sweet," said Pacifica.

He then place the neatly folded old blanket in the crib.

"Perfect," said Dipper.

"Ooh," said Pacifica in agony.

"What's wrong?"

"The baby's kicking!"

Dipper then places a hand on Pacifica's pregnant belly.

"I feel it too," said Dipper.

"Oh don't worry baby boy," said Pacifica, "You'll be out soon."

They then giggle and go to bed to rest on this tiring day.

A/N: Okay that was anti climactic I know, alright the next chapter will be the baby shower. Also instead of me throwing in a character quote I'm throwing in this little celebratory video in honor of this tenth chapter and this story reaching 300 views. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌