Chapter 3

A/N: Welcome to chapter 3, there more in the ending note, I just wanna start writing.

Pacifica was still on the park bench thinking when she got a text on her phone.

(Code Dip-Dipper and Paz-Pacifica)

Dip: I just told my parents about our situation.

Paz: Let me guess they're mad at you and they told you to get out.

Dip: Actually quite the opposite, they are a little upset but they know we can figure this all out. Why?

Paz: Well my parents did not take it all to well, they kicked me out unless I get an abortion, its kind of obvious what I choose.

Dip: Yeah, no offence but your parents are a bunch of shitheads.

Paz: Its okay except I have nowhere to go.

Dip: That my lady is where you are wrong.

Paz: What are you saying?

Dip: Come to my house I'll explain everything to my parents.

Paz: Okay c u there

Dip: ❤❤Luv u❤❤

Paz: 💋💋Luv u 2💋💋

(Text conversation over)

Pacifica gets off her phone and starts to walk to Dippers House.

When she got there she see Dipper standing at the front door.

"Come in we got to talk to my parents," said Dipper.

They got to the dining room to see his parents sitting down, with some cups of hot chocolate on the table.

"Want some hot chocolate Pacifica?" Mrs. Pines asked.

"Yes please, I'm a little thirsty," said Pacifica.

Pacifica then takes a sip of the hot chocolate.

"Okay can you tell us what happened when you told your parents that....well you know?" Mr. Pines asked.

Pacifica then told them what happened between her and her parents. (I would put a dumbed down version of what happened last chapter but I'm really lazy.)

"Oh you poor girl," said Mrs. Pines.

"Now I have nowhere to go now," said Pacifica.

"That is where you are wrong Pacifica," said Dipper.

"What are you talking about. I'm basically a teenager disowned by my parents and pregnant?" Pacifica asked.

"Well we thought long and hard about it and maybe we could let you live here, you know so our first grandchild gets to know both his or her mom and dad live in the same house," Mr. Pines said.

"Plus we consider you a part of the family anyway," said Mrs. Pines.

"Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, you don't know how much this means to me," said Pacifica.

Pacifica started to cry when Mr. & Mrs. Pines started to hug her.

Dipper then helps her move her stuff upstairs to his room.

"Hope you don't mind sharing a room, we kind of ran short on space when Mabel and I got separate rooms," said Dipper.

"Come on Dipper this isn't the first time we shared a bed, remember the camping trip last year?" Pacifica asked.

"Oh yeah, ants got in my sleeping bag because Mabel packed her gummy koalas in there and they melted, surprisingly not the first time that kind of situation happened," said Dipper.

Pacifica finished up on putting away her clothes and electronics.

"Hey you don't mind if I play a little music?" Pacifica asked.

"That depends what song?" asked Dipper.

"'Stand By You' by Rachel Platten," said Pacifica

"Go ahead, I kind of like that song,"

Pacifica then plays the song.

(Song is the in the video up above)

"You know I can relate to this song a little bit," said Dipper.

"Really how?" Pacifica asked.

"Well you know I will stand by you no matter what, like when we took Bill down all those years ago, or help you stand up to parents when they wanted us to break up," said Dipper.

"Oh yeah," said Pacifica, "I know where your going with that."

"I love you Pacifica," said Dipper.

"I love you too Dipper," said Pacifica.

They both then kiss for a few minutes until Dipper went down to Pacifica's stomach making her confused.

"Don't worry daddy loves you as well little baby," said Dipper.

Dipper then tickles her stomach making her giggle.

"Don't worry baby mommy loves you too," said Pacifica.

They both laugh for a little bit then went to sleep.

A/N: Okay hope you guys liked this chapter. By the way I'm posting the next chapter on Monday. Alright see you later wattpad peoples.

Random Character Quote: "Its funny how dumb you are!" - Bill Cipher. (Season 1 Episode 19 "Dreamscapers")