Chapter 17

A/N: Alright todays suggestion is from Wendip_Lover_316, btw your buddy has an awesome idea, also a little ironic that a Wendip shipper is making a suggestion for a Dipcifica fanfic, but as the song goes, its a small world after all. Okay enough Disney Parks jokes, lets get this chapter started.

It has been 6 months since Tyrone was born. Right now Pacifica was sitting on the couch watching Tyrone play with his toys, she loves it when the little boy plays with his toys.

Tyrone was playing with his Pooh bear plushie when the home phone started to ring.

Pacifica picks up the phone.

"Hello," said Pacifica, "Yes, OH MY GOD!"

Mrs. Pines runs in the room.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Pines asked.

"Dipper's in the hospital, he got into a car accident," said Pacifica.

Mabel walks in doing a spit take.

"Don't just stand there," said Mabel, "we got to make sure he's alright."

A few minutes later they arrive at the hospital.

They get to Dipper's room to see him in a bed with bandages around his head and a cast on his left forearm.

"Dipper are you alright?" Pacifica asked.

"Hi there Marzipan," said Dipper.

The doctor comes in.

"Yeah he is a little delirious from the pain killers," said the doctor, "He calling everyone after characters from something called, Homestar Runner', for crying out he keeps calling me Strong Bad." (Just imagine the idea that the doctor sounds like strong bad)

"When do the painkillers off?" Pacifica asked, "Because I don't want him calling our son Pom Pom."

Dipper then groans in pain.

"I would say now," said the doctor.

The doctor leaves.

"Where am I?" Dipper asked.

"Your in the hospital," said Pacifica.

"What hap... Oh wait I remember what happened," said Dipper, "I was driving my car back home when some poophead..."

"Poophead?" Pacifica asked.

"Impressionable youth here," said Dipper pointing to Tyrone, "Anyway, that guy hit me and I broke my forearm, hopefully the accident didn't harm the surprise I got...... nothing, I mean nothing."

"Who's the surprise for?" Pacifica asked.

Just then Sheriff Blubs walks in with a box.

"Excuse me, this box was found in your car," said Blubs.

"No It wasn't," said Dipper.

"It says it for Pacifica," said Blubs.

"No it's not," said Dipper.

"It for some birthday," said Blubs.

"Don't you understand I'm keeping a secret when you hear it?" Dipper asked.

"Not since Durland forgot our wedding anniversary," said Blurbs crying.

Blubs runs out the room crying.

"It's sad he is Gravity Falls finest," said Mabel.

Pacifica picks up the box.

"Dipper what's in this box?" Pacifica asked

"Happy 18th Birthday Pacifica," said Dipper.

"Aww you remember, which is weird because I forgot it was my birthday today," said Pacifica.

"Well in all fairness you were doing stuff for our wedding next month," said Dipper.

Pacifica opens the box revealing an old jewelry box, when she opened it revealed her favorite Disney Princess Ariel spinning to "Part of Your World."

"Oh my god, its my old jewelry box from when I was little," said Pacifica, "How did you find this, I thought my dad destroyed this?"

"Turns out your dad lied," said Dipper.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Pacifica asked.

"He actually sold it online," said Dipper, "I found out it was sold to someone in town, 10 years ago. Fortunately the person who had it was about to get rid of it because the kid who got it was over it. I stopped her before she through it out. I bought it from her and put it a box and was about to drive home. I think it is quite obvious what happened next."

Pacifica starts crying. Tyrone looked at her confused. (Imagine him thinking, "Why is mommy crying?")

"Dipper this is the best present I've have ever gotten," said Pacifica.

Pacifica hugs Dipper only for him to groan in pain.

"Oh right sorry," said Pacifica.

A/N: Alright that's the chapter for you guys, we're only 2 chapters away from the wedding. If you got a suggestion for the next chapter put in the comments, you will get a dedicated chapter and maybe a cameo in the big finale. See you next chapter.