Chapter 5

A/N: Before I start, yeah I know 2 chapters in one day I'm on a roll. Any way I have my first OC in this story, you'll see in this chapter.

Dipper was in his car on his way to work listening to the radio.

"What's up listeners this is your boy Xander on KLUB 95.7 Gravity Falls number 1 variety station," said the guy on the radio, "Now here a little song by The Killers with Mr. Brightside."

"YES!" Dipper exclaimed as he turned up the radio.

He then starts singing along (Song in video up above).

Dipper singing:

"I just can't look its killing me, And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

Swimming through sick lullabies, Choking on your alibis

But it's just the price I pay, Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes, Cause I'm Mr. Bright side."

Dipper stops singing as he got to the Mystery Shack.

He opens the door to the gift shop to see Soos' wife Melody at the cash register.

"Hey Dipper," Melody said, "How's life been treating you?'

"Not bad," said Dipper, "Although I almost broke my back this morning bringing my old crib down from the attic but I'm alright."

"That's good to hear."

Just then a little kid wearing a tshirt with a Buzz Lightyear design on it and a diaper comes running in the gift shop towards Melody, This kid happened to be the 21 month old son of Soos and Melody, whose full name is Jesus Alzamirano Ramirez Junior or Soos Jr for short

"Momma!" said Soos Jr.

"What's wrong Soos Jr?" Melody asked.

"I wan mis-tuh woof back," said Soos Jr.

"Don't worry the dryer should be done in about (BEEP!) now I'll go get it," said Melody as the dryer went off, "Stay here with uncle Dipper while I get you Mr. Woof."

"O-tay momma," said Soos Jr.

Melody then leaves.

"Hi un-ca Dipper," said Soos Jr.

"Hey little guy, say is that Buzz Lightyear on your shirt?" Dipper asked.

"YEAH!"

"Do you know what be says?"

"To infinity and beyond!"

"That's right dude, I used to heave my own Buzz Lightyear when I use your age," said Dipper.

"No chu didn't," said Soos Jr.

"Yeah I did see," said Dipper as he pulled out an old photo from his wallet from when he and Mabel were little with Dipper holding a Buzz Lightyear toy and a Woody toy while Mabel was holding both Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead.

"Okay Soos Jr here's Mr. Woof," said Melody as she handed her son his favorite stuffed dog toy.

Soos Jr then leaves while making dog noises.

"I really hope me and Pacifica's kid is as cute as yours," said Dipper.

"You only know that half, the other half is basically refusing to wear pants and the several diapers he uses a day, luckily Soos helps out with him a lot," said Melody.