Chapter 14

A/N: Okay the prom chapter, I'll put more at the end so lets get started.

It has been 3 months since Pacifica gave birth to little Tyrone.

Right now it is Saturday morning and she was just getting up to see her fiancée Dipper not by her side.

"Huh, must of gotten up early," Pacifica said to herself.

She hears baby babble from the crib at the end of the room.

Pacifica walked over to find Tyrone happily babbling with a pacifier in his mouth.

"Good morning baby boy, how did you sleep?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone continues to babble.

"Oh right you can't talk yet, silly mommy."

She picks Tyrone up.

"Okay time for breakfast Ty-Ty."

She takes Tyrone downstairs to get him a bottle of formula from the kitchen.

"Who's mommy's favorite baby boy, you are, yes you are."

Tyrone giggles in delight.

As Pacifica walks into the kitchen she notices something on the wall. It was pictures of Dipper and Pacifica through the years neatly arranged to spell out, "PROM?"

Dipper was standing right next to the arrangement holding a rose.

"Dipper what is all this?" Pacifica asked.

"This is my promposal, basically what I'm asking is, Pacifica, the mother of my child, my fiancée, will you go to prom with me?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica starts tearing up.

"Yes Dipper I will go to prom with you," said Pacifica.

Tyrone starts to get fussy.

"Oh right, time to feed you little guy."

Pacifica grabs an already made bottle of formula from the fridge and puts it in Tyrone's mouth. Dipper and Pacifica walk over to the living room and sat down on the couch. Dipper turns on the TV to the Disney Channel as Winnie the Pooh was about to start.

Mabel walks in to the room.

"Hey guys I'm heading off," said Mabel.

"Where are you going?" Dipper asked.

"Jackson invited me over to his house, he said he has a question for me."

"Okay just asking don't get arrested."

"No promises!"

Mabel gets to Jackson's apartment.

She knocks on the door with her signature knock. (Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock Knock-Knock)

"Door's open Mabel," said Jackson from inside.

Male opens the door to see a trail of candy coated piece of peanut butter (I can't come up with a good parody name for Reese's Pieces) leading somewhere.

"Ooh candy," said Mabel.

Mabel picks up a piece and eats it.

Only for her to spit it out a second later.

"Ew, floor flavor," said Mabel.

She then follows the trail leading to Jackson's room. Mabel opens the door to his room to his bed covered in all of Mabel's favorite snacks spelling out, "PROM?"