Chapter 16

A/N: Alright this chapter is dedicated to Starfox098 who was actually the first person to suggest an idea to this story. More info on suggestions at the end of this chapter.

Mabel was walking towards Jackson's apartment because he has something to tell her.

She opens the door to see Jackson complaining to someone on his phone.

"For the last time Martin I'm not joining 'The Voice' unless they get rid of Adam Levine," said Jackson, "I can't stand that guy, we get your the face of an infomercial acne product and you love talking about, that's something you shouldn't brag about that. Also Parnell's hats give the creeps."

"Who are you talking to?" Mabel asked.

"One sec, It's my agent he apparently found out my new number," said Jackson, "Anyway stop calling me........ Why would I do a song with Justin Bieber, we both hate each other. You know here's something I'll do, fire your sorry ass........ Cause I don't want to do this music thing anymore I'm about 5 minutes from beating the crap out of the next animal I see......... Stop calling me or I'll email the IRS about you illegal tax deductions."

The phone cuts off.

"Oh dear god I hope he stops calling me now," said Jackson.

"You told me you have something to tell me," said Mabel.

"Oh yes *clears throat* Mabel I've been thinking about this day and night for months now," said Jackson.

Jackson gets down on one knee.

"Basically what I'm asking is Mabel Pines will you marry me?" Jackson asked.

He pulls a velvet box out and opens it up revealing a diamond ring. Mabel looks at Jackson with aw.

"Jackson I don't know what to say," said Mabel.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked.

"What I saying is I need sometime to think," said Mabel.

"Oh okay, I understand," said Jackson.

Mabel leaves to go home.

When she got home she sees her mom cooking in the kitchen.

"Mom can I talk to you for a minute?" Mabel asked.

"Sure sweetheart what's wrong?" Mrs. Pines asked.

"Mom, what would you do if you were asked something very important but you have no idea if you want to do or not?" Mabel asked.

It was silent for a minute.

"Let me quest Jackson proposed?" Mrs. Pines asked.

"How did you know?" Mabel asked.

"I seen a few soap operas in my day," said Mrs. Pines, "Anyway Mabel, I can tell Jackson really loves you, for crying out loud your the one he truly loves because you're, as he says, real."

"What are you saying mom?" Mabel asked.

"What I'm saying is he loves you for you," said Mrs. Pines "Unlike most guys who look for girls with big boobs or an ass that's the size of a mini fridge, he looks at you skin deep because of your big heart and the way you look at life."

Mabel thinks quietly for a second.

"Your right mom I now know what to say," said Mabel.

Mabel runs up to her room and grabs her phone to call Jackson.

"Jackson can you come over tonight I have an answer," said Mabel.

A few hours later Jackson showed up to the Pines residence, he opens the door to see Mabel playing peek a boo with Tyrone.

"Where's auntie Mabel?"

Tyrone looks around for her then picks his nose.

"Peek a boo."

Tyrone laughs and claps his tiny hands.

Mabel notices Jackson standing there.

"Sorry, the little guy kept Dipper and Pacifica up all night last night," said Mabel.

"I understand, anyway your 100% sure you have an answer?" Jackson asked.

"Get down on your knee, ask the question, and you'll have your answer," said Mabel.

Jackson gets on one knee.

"Mabel Pines, will you marry me?" Jackson asked.

"Yes Jackson I will marry you," said Mabel.

"Wait you will?" Jackson asked.

"Yes!" said Mabel.

Jackson slips the ring on Mabel's finger. Then they kiss.

Tyrone claps.

"Hey there Ty-Ty you happy that your Auntie Mabel and Unckie Jackson is getting married?" Jackson asked.

Tyrone blinks.

"What time do they wake up?" Jackson asked.

Tyrone makes a farting sound.

"I say they wake up in 3 2 1," said Mabel.

Tyrone cries loudly.

Pacifica immediately runs downstairs.

"Hey baby boy did you make a stinky?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone babbles.

Pacifica notices the ring on Mabel's hand.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Pacifica asked.

"It does Pacifica," said Mabel.

"Aw congrats to both of you," said Pacifica, "But I'm not having a double wedding."

"Ew after watching that Kate Hudson movie I highly doubt I'm up to that," said Mabel

A/N: Okay that's the chapter for you guys. Okay if you want to make a suggestion for a future chapter just put in the comments and you'll get a dedicated chapter and a cameo in the big wedding finale. Okay see you next chapter. (Which maybe later today😃😃😃)