Chapter 15

A/N: Okay I decided to skip the graduation chapter because I got nothing for that, so the next few chapters are leading up to the wedding. Sorry for the change of plans. This chapter is more of a Father-Son kind of chapter, so prepare for a lot of cuteness.

Dipper was on his laptop email his great uncles about him going to college and how graduation was like, since they couldn't get back to Gravity Falls in time.

Pacifica comes walking in.

"What'cha doing?" Pacifica asked.

"Oh just emailing my Grunkles," said Dipper, "Why you ask?"

"Oh I just want to make sure you know I'm heading off for a few hours talking to the wedding planner," said Pacifica, "So basically I need you to watch Tyrone while I'm gone."

"Okay I don't mind, I've been looking to spend a little father-son time with the little guy."

Pacifica goes upstairs to fetch Tyrone from his crib. She sees the now 5 month old have a 'discussion' with his Pooh bear plushie.

"Aw that's so cute," said Pacifica.

She grabs her phone from her purse and takes a video of Tyrone 'talking' to his Pooh bear.

Tyrone notices his mommy and he giggles happily.

"Alright, now Ty-Ty I'm going to be gone for a while, so I'm leaving you with daddy while I'm gone."

Tyrone just blinks in confusion.

Pacifica walks down to the living room to see dipper on the couch watching TV.

"Alright Tyrone you be a good boy while mommy is out, got it?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone just burps.

"I'll take that as a yes," said Pacifica, "You two don't do anything crazy while I'm gone."

"We won't," said Dipper.

Pacifica walks out the front door.

Dipper looks at Tyrone's face.

"So, what do you want to do?" Dipper asked.

Tyrone pinches his daddy's nose and laughs.

"Besides pinching my nose," said Dipper with a nasally voice.

Tyrone releases and starts to get a little squirmy and makes a sigh of relief.

"And using your diaper," said Dipper.

Dipper thinks quietly for a second.

"How about we go to the Mystery Shack," Dipper suggested.

Tyrone claps his hands and smiles.

"I'll take that as a yes." said Dipper, "But first lets get you in some clean clothes."

Dipper picks up his son and walks upstairs to their bedroom.

First Dipper changed Tyrone's diaper then puts him in a onesie with a picture of Mickey Mouse on it.

"Alright lets get going," said Dipper.

Dipper grabs the Huggy Wuvvy Tummy Bundle, it used to belong to Mabel until Waddles couldn't fit in it anymore, and places Tyrone in it along with his blankie. Dipper straps it on and puts on his old pine tree hat, Wendy gave it back to him, then gets going.

(The picture below is how I imagine dipper and Tyrone would look like walking, just imagine the baby with blonde hair instead)

They start walking when Dipper feels his hat is missing, he looks behind him to see Tyrone took it and put it on his head.

"Trying to be like daddy huh?" Dipper asked.

Tyrone just laughs.

Dipper takes his hat back.

"Maybe one day little guy," said Dipper.

Just then a butterfly fly by Tyrone and he laughs trying to grab it making Dipper laugh.

They get to the Mystery Shack to see Soos standing in the front door of the gift shop.

"Hey dude," said Soos, "How it's hanging."

"Pretty good Soos," said Dipper, "I just decided to take Tyrone through the shack today." 

"Good idea dude," said Soos.

They walk in, Dipper notices Wendy sitting behind the cash register instead of Melody.

"Hey Wendy how's it going?" Dipper asked.

"Nothing much just sitting behind the cash register for old times sake," said Wendy, "Plus Melody told me to cover for her while she is busy Potty Training Soos Jr."

Just then Soos Jr comes running in in nothing but a pull up while Melody was struggling to chasing him.

"Come on little man everyone that once was a baby is Potty Trained," said Melody.

"But what about Bisabuelita (Spanish for Great Grandmother, I hope, I don't know Spanish I had to use Google translate) she wears diapers?" Soos Jr asked.

"Bisabuelita is really old, she can't control when she goes anymore," said Melody.

Soos Jr continues running around chanting, "DIAPERS FOR LIFE! DIAPERS FOREVER!"

Melody stops to take a breather.

"I have a feeling that kid is going to be in diapers when he starts Middle School," said Melody.

"Still better than when Soos was little," said Abuelita.

Melody jumps in fear.

"Have you been standing there this whole time?" Dipper asked.

"Soos and Melody's life is my soap opera," said Abuelita.

Then everything is dead silent.

A few hours later when Dipper was talking to Soos when he gets a text from Pacifica

(Normal text code)

Paz: Hey I'm heading back home.

Dip: Okay c u soon, btw hope u don't mind but I took Ty 2 the mystery shack.

Paz: No I don't

Dip: Ok I'll b home in a few.

Paz: Kk  💋💋💋💋Luv U💋💋💋💋

Dip: 💕💕💕💕Luv U 2💕💕💕💕

They end there text conversation.

"Hold on a sec Dipper," said Soos, "I got a little something for your little dude."

Soos gives Tyrone a baby sized version of Dipper's pine tree hat.

"That's cute Soos," said Dipper, "How much do I owe you."

"Don't worry about it dude, its on the house," said Soos.

"Thanks man," said Dipper.

Dipper and Tyrone walk back to their house. When they got home they say Pacifica sitting on the couch.

"How was The Mystery Shack?" Pacifica asked.

"See for yourself," said Dipper as he pointed to Tyrone wearing his new hat.

"Oh my gosh that is so cute," said Pacifica, "He looks like little you."

"He does actually," said Dipper. He places Tyrone on the floor and he starts crawling to Pacifica.

"Aw did you miss mommy?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone just claps.

"Aw don't worry mommy missed you as well, did you have fun at the mystery shack?"

Tyrone laughs then hiccups.

"I say that's a yes," said Dipper.

They all laugh.

A/N: Hey guys hoped you like this chapter I made, okay I'm putting this story on hold for a while because I'm working on a new Dipcifica story that is out now, go check it out it's called, "Geeks in Love" it is my own au, plus I'm on bit of a writers block for this story, like I have no idea what will happen before I get to the wedding. Okay see you guys later.