Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys so this chapter is going to be an easy going chapter as in its not really climactic, but hey, who can complain.

Its been two months since Pacifica moved in with the Pines family, and she is loving it. By now she is showing a bit of a baby bump. Mabel likes to say that Pacifica is rocking the baby bump look.

Right now Dipper and his father were bringing something down from the attic.

"Come on son lift with you legs," said Mr. Pines while grunting.

"You boys need help?" Pacifica asked.

"No thanks Pacifica, we're good right now," said Dipper.

The item they brought down was an old wooden crib.

"What is this?" Pacifica asked.

"It's my old crib from when I was a baby," said Dipper, "Its made of solid mahogany. (those exist I looked it up) I'm surprised this old thing lasted this long, unlike Mabel who wound up breaking hers."

"How did she manage to do that?" Pacifica asked.

Mabel then walks in.

"I was a bit of jumpy baby," said Mabel.

"A bit off? Mom told me you went through 5 cribs up until we were 2½," said Dipper.

"It's not my fault, I just get excited over everything that's all," said Mabel.

"Whatever," said Dipper.

"Why did you bring this old crib down?" Pacifica asked.

"What, is it wrong to give at least a few hand me downs for our baby?" Dipper asked.

"Well it is in good condition I suppose, plus now we don't need to buy a new one, especially in this economy," said Pacifica.

"Yeah I know its a little early, hell we don't even know what the gender is yet, but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead," said Mr. Pines.

"You got that right pops," said Dipper.

About an hour later Dipper and Pacifica were sitting in the living room.

"Well I got a couple of hours before I have to head to the Mystery Shack to start my shift," said Dipper, "What do you wanna do?"

"Do you have anything good on DVD?" Pacifica asked.

"Hmm, lets see," said Dipper, "Shrek?"

"No way, not after I saw that video on YouTube. (I hope you guys know what I'm talking about) That and also, I seen that movie so many times its lost all meaning to me," said Pacifica.

"Okay then, um how about Dude, Where's My Car?" Dipper asked.

"I got to be in the right mood to watch that," said Pacifica.

"Jurassic Park?"

"Nah!"

"Billy Madison?"

"No!"

"Charlie and The Chocolate Factory?"

"Which one the one from the 70's or the one that with Johnny Depp?" Pacifica asked.

"The Johnny Depp one sadly," said Dipper, "Actually lets skip that one this one gives me nightmares every time I watch it, he looks more like Michael Jackson than a candy maker."

"Agreed," said Pacifica.

"Um how about we watch a couple episodes of The Simpsons?" Dipper asked.

"Yes, I love that show," said Pacifica.

"Really I didn't think that your parents wouldn't let you watch that show," said Dipper.

"Come on, my parents are evil but they aren't Mr. Burns evil," said Pacifica.

They both laughed at her comment.

Dipper popped the disc into the player, then selected the episode "Lisa the Beauty Queen."

"You know what those pageant girls are say is true," said Pacifica, "I used to be one myself, although I only did 2 in my life, it was my dads idea but even he admits he hates those too."

"Did you win?" Dipper asked.

"No, the first one was Baby Miss Oregon when I was 2 years old, the winner of that one was a girl who did the dumbest idea for a talent," said Pacifica.

"I'm gonna regret asking this, but what was the talent anyway?" Dipper asked.

"Using the potty," said Pacifica, 'Yeah everyone, including me, were still in diapers at that time, but the judges of that that competition were all a bunch of idiots."

"Wow that's one weird pageant," said Dipper.

"You have no idea," said Pacifica.

They watched a few more episodes until Dipper had to go to work.

"I'm heading off to work I'll be back at around 7 tonight," said Dipper.

"Okay see you later Dipper," said Pacifica.

They kiss on the lips.

"Daddy will see you later little guy," Dipper said to Pacifica's stomach.

Pacifica giggled.

"See you later sweet thang,' Dipper said to Pacifica.

Dipper then left and got into his car, then head off to work.

A/N: Guys I might post another chapter later on today since I posted this after midnight. I promise that you'll see more than just Dipper and Pacifica in the next chapter. Alright later wattpad.

RANDOM CHARACTER QUOTE: My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse. - Soos (Season 1 Episode 1: Tourist Trapped)