Chapter 20: Wedding Finale Part 2

A/N: This is it the final chapter, it really hurts me to finish this story but don't worry everyone there will be a sequel just wait til the end.

"As ready as I'll ever be," said Pacifica.

The doors at the back of the church.

Pacifica and Preston walk down the aisle to "Here comes the Bride."

Preston lets go of his daughter and kisses her forehead.

The justice of the peace, aka Ford, started to speak.

"We are gathered here today to Wed Dipper Pines and Pacifica Northwest in holy matrimony," said Ford, "If any objects this union, Shut up because we're having this wedding." (That is a Bones reference)

Everyone in the church laughs.

Ford asked "Dipper Pines do you take Pacifica Northwest to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in richer or for poor, til death do you part?"

"I do," said Dipper.

"And do you Pacifica Northwest take Dipper Pines to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, in richer or poor, til death do you part?"

"I do," said Pacifica.

"Will the ring barrier bring up the rings?" Ford asked.

Tyrone then comes crawling in with a pillow on his back with 2 rings placed on it. Everyone in the church exclaimed, "Aaaaaaawwww!" (I'm not going to lie I too said aw at the idea of that😄😄😄)

Ford picks up the pillow from Tyrone's back.

Dipper picks up one of the rings.

"Dipper repeat after me," said Ford, "With this ring I thee wed."

Dipper repeats what Ford said.

Pacifica picks up the other ring.

"Pacifica repeat after me," said Ford, "With this ring I thee wed."

Pacifica repeats what ford has said.

"By the power invested in me, by state of Oregon, and becomeaminister.org I now pronounce you man and wife," said Ford, "You may now...."

Dipper and Pacifica kiss before he could finish.

"Continue doing that," said Ford.

The crowd cheers. They finish their kiss.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Dipper Pines."

They run out the church to see a bunch of people cheering them on.

30 minutes later they were having their reception at "The Mystery Shack."

It time for dipper to make a toast.

"Everyone I have something to say," said Dipper.

Everyone kept talking.

"Excuse me," said Dipper.

"QUIET!" Yelled out Mabel.

Everyone shuts up.

"Thanks Mabel," said Dipper

"No problem Bro Bro," said Mabel.

"I would like to make a toast to my beautiful new wife Pacifica," said Dipper, "When we first met we didn't see eye to eye, heck she used to pick on my sister. But on the night of the Northwest Gala, I saw that you were doing what your parent told you and they were jerks. No offence Preston."

"I get that all the time," said Preston.

"Anyway, it didn't take me until my second summer here in Gravity Falls that I realized I was in love with you, and now look where we are now, we are married and also have a little tyke of our own," said Dipper.

Tyrone cheers and claps his hands.

"Basically what I'm saying is," said Dipper, "I love you Pacifica, and I will til the end of time."

Then it was time for the slow dance.

They danced to one of Pacifica's favorite songs, "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. (Video up above)

After a few hours of the reception it was time for everyone to go.

Dipper and Pacifica, with Tyrone in his car seat, drove off into the sunset with a just married sign on the back of their car and dragging the cans along the pavement.

They lived happily ever after. But this is not the end of their story.

A/N: Hoped you guys loved the final chapter of 16 & pregnant btw I'm posting a thank you message with a special announcement after this chapter. This is xanderwrites signing off.