Chapter 7

A/N: Before I start this chapter, when I'm finished I'm putting this story on a 1 week hiatus, mainly cause I'm working on a new story that is with conjunction to this story, basically all my stories all fall into the same canon. Okay time to find out the gender of the baby.

Dipper woke up in his bed to find that Pacifica was not there.

"Must of went to the doctors without me," said Dipper.

He shrugs and tries to fall back to sleep when a loud sound came from Mabel's room.

Dipper gets out of his bed to walk over to Mabel's room and starts to bang on her door.

She opens her door to reveal her playing 'Birthday' by Selena Gomez on full blast. (Song in video above.)

"Mabel your playing that song at frequencies only dogs should hear, I think China 5 minutes from calling to complain," said Dipper.

"LIGHTEN UP DIPPINGSAUCE ITS OUR 17TH BIRTHDAY," said Mabel.

"That still no excuse to blast music so loud you can hear it from space," said Dipper.

Mabel pauses her music.

"Sorry I'm excited, besides I'm preparing you for when that baby comes out of Pacifica," said Mabel.

"Yeah I know babies are loud, but they don't cry so loud that people on Pluto can hear it," said Dipper.

"Whatever," said Mabel.

A few hours later a small party was going on a the pines residences. The people who came to the party was Wendy, Candy, Grenda, Soos, Melody, Soos Jr, Tambry, Robbie, Suzy (Tambry and Robbie's baby girl), and to a surprise to some people, Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford.

Pacifica then comes walking in carrying in a big box covered in wrapping paper then places it on the gift table.

"Hey there Blondie," said Grunkle Stan.

"Hey Stan, how have you and Ford been since i saw you two last time," said Pacifica.

"It's been fine although Ford was drunk off of scotch he almost made out with a seal of the coast of Ireland," said Stan.

"For the last time I thought it was a selkie," said Ford.

"You keep saying that sixer," said Stan, "Say Pacifica did you get fat?"

Pacifica then slaps Stan in the face.

Dipper then walks up to them.

"What just happened?" Dipper asked.

"He called me fat," said Pacifica.

"Ugh, Grunkle Stan,  haven't you seen my emails, Pacifica is pregnant," said Dipper.

"Woah sorry I didn't know, last I check I can't get internet in the middle of the Atlantic ocean," said Stan, "By the way I didn't know you had it in you kid, getting your girl pregnant. You know they have this new invention called condoms."

"I know but we went to a party and things got a little to crazy," said Dipper.

"Hey I get it, I lived through the 60's and trust me that was the weirdest time to be alive," said Stan.

A few minutes later Pacifica was talking to Melody and Tambry about having children.

"Hey Tambry how's little Suzy coming along?" Pacifica asked.

"She is going great, she can be a little fussy at times but that is when she is hungry," said Tambry while feeding her 8 month old daughter, "Though she likes to annoy Robbie by waking him up at 4 am."