Fourteen: Change {Allie}

Garroth

"Oh my Irene, what are we going to do?!" Laurance yelled, his head in his hands.

"First," Nicole stated, "you're girls. Which means we'll have to call you by your girl names that you made for yourselves when you crashed our sleepover a long time ago!" She panted and realized she had raised her voice. "Sorry," she apologized sheepishly and looked at Katelyn.

The blue-haired girl nodded her forgiveness and turned to us. "Garthena and Laurancina," she smiled, "welcome to the club of being totally hot." Aphmau and Cadenza snickered quietly.

"But guess who's the hottest of 'em all, baby?" A voice singsonged across the vehicle that could only be Travis's.

"Aphmau, of course. Didn't you know that, you elderly freak?" Katelyn protested. Aphmau giggled awkwardly.

"It's my natural hair color, thank you very much. Has Abby's savageness rubbed off on you?" Casanova Supreme grinned.

"'For a second I thought you were dating this loser!'" Kawaii~Chan chirped the brunette child's locally famous burn.

"Knock it off, Grandpa," Katelyn threatened through clenched teeth. She held a fist up to Travis's chin. He exhaled and waved his hands in defeat.

"Okay, okay! You got me bab-" Travis was cut off by a blow to the jaw. I flinched, and Laurance put his hand on my shoulder as if he were saying, 'We all knew that was gonna happen'.

"Everyone, calm down," Lucinda breathed in her distinctive voice. "Here's what's going to happen. Garthena and Laurancina are going to need baggier clothes, certain...other types of clothing, and a haircut. While you guys buy those, I'll be working on a voice potion."

"What does that mean?" Laurance squeaked.

Lucinda laughed halfheartedly. "Well honey, a voice potion is a potion that can change a voice from masculine to feminine and vice versa. In order to do that, I'm going to need a bit of your hair," she told us while the others looked on.

"M-My hair?!" I yelled in my new voice.

"Calm down, Garthena. DNA science and stuff," the ginger witch smiled. "You're getting it cut anyway."

"Oh, haha," I beamed oddly. Zane giggled quietly, and I glared at him.

"Aphmau and Nicole," Lucinda ordered, "go buy clothing for our new friends. Cadenza and Zane, hang around. You're going to take these hotties to the salon after I get my hair samples." Laurance facepalmed himself, clearly becoming annoyed at everyone's sudden change in behavior.

Lucinda handed me a pair of scissors, and I cut off a clump of my golden locks. Handing the hair to Lucinda -who put it in a bottle- and the scissors to Laurance. He cut off thick brown strands of his hair and put it in another glass bottle alongside the one with my hair in it. Then Zane and Cadenza accompanied us to the door and down the street.

•••

"How would you like that cut?"

"Um, short, kind of like a boy's. Dry cut, please," I said awkwardly.

"Same for me," Laurancina chimed in behind me.

"We're getting a...best friend...bestie twin haircut!" I said, trying to act girly. Cadenza snorted from somewhere in the building.

"Best friend bestie twin haircut? Oh, okay... Right this way." The blonde receptionist, whose nametag said 'Molly', led us to two spinning chairs near the back of the building. We sat down, and a brunette walked toward us with a giddy grin on her face.

"Hey there!" she grinned. "I'm Alexis, Molly's daughter!"

She seemed like Pinkie Cake; she was cheery on the outside, but she could go loco with the scissors. I squirmed uneasily in my chair.

"You first, blondie!" Alexis grinned, and I closed my eyes.

•••

"Wow," Laurancina smirked. We both looked super cute in our new haircuts.

"Is it good? Do you like it? Did I do a good job?!" Alexis fretted.

I put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly and smiled. "You did a wonderful job, miss!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you," she said unsurely.

Zane pulled a fifty-dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to Molly, who smiled and waved us off.

•••

"Okay guys, you're gonna have to put these shirts on and chug down these potions!" Lucinda and Aphmau exclaimed.

"Oh, okay..." Laurancina hesitated before putting the shirt on, stuffing a pillow up it to hide her upper chest, and tied a belt around her waist. I did the same thing, and I took the bottle in my hand.

"Three, two, one...drink!" I yelled, drinking the bitter concoction.

I started humming to test the effectiveness of the potion, and eventually my sharp female voice crescendoed into a gruffy one.

"It worked!" Lucinda high-fived Aphmau, and Katelyn laughed.

"Let's get 'em!" she yelled, and she jumped into the driver's seat.

"Woah, Katelyn's about to go crazy-truck-driver! Buckle up people!" Dante shouted, and everyone rushed to a seatbelt as the blue-haired girl turned the keys into the ignition.

•••

I straightened myself out on the stone block and let the curtains open. Aphmau said her famous ending words, and I felt Laurance's breath on mine. Then I felt his soft lips connect. The audience gasped and we yelled like always. A few minutes later curtain call was over, and we headed out to our squad hangout -Olive Garden- for an after-play dinner.

"Uh, Lucinda...I forgot to ask, how long does the voice potion last?" Laurance asked.

She beamed. "Twelve hours. So not that long left."

"Wait...you could just use an anti-genderswap potion to change us back!" I shouted and stood up, causing the table to shake.

The witch giggled. "I could have. I just decided not to." An evil smile crept across her face.

"LUCINDA!" Laurance and I shouted in unison.

"Heheh, whoopsie."

•••

A/N - HAI GUYZ!!

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I'm dealing with life right now. So there ya go -a long(ish) chapter!

And sorry there wasn't much fluff.

-Mrs. Zvahl (aka Allie~sama/chan/senpai)