Twenty: In Deep-End Trouble {Allie}

Responsibilitiesssssss XD

Garroth

Today was kind of a break day from doing the play so we had some downtime. There's not much to do in a desert without getting lost so we stayed inside the hotel, playing video games and watching TV and being lazy. Zane and Serena were over by the air conditioner and looking out the window. I sighed and went back to looking at my phone.

For some strange reason I was stalking my mom's Instagram when Zane and Serena began to meddle around with the air conditioner. They probably wanted to turn the temperature lower, but we already had it on the lowest setting.

"GUYS NO!" Aphmau shouted. The air conditioner started making a humming sound which gradually got louder and higher-pitched.

"IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!" Kawaii~Chan shouted. Suddenly the noise stopped and the air conditioner fell of the wall.

"Good job guys, how are we supposed to pay for this?!" Katelyn shouted. Zane and Serena shrugged and laughed weakly. Then they opened the room door and ran. Two minutes later they came back with little cereal boxes and yogurt cups from the complimentary breakfast place. Nicole let them in and they plopped down on a bed to eat their loot. My stomach growled, and Zane offered me a box of Froot Loops. I hungrily poured them down my throat and suggested that we swim in the outdoor pool, since swimming was a luxury not all desertgoers had. Everyone thought that was a great idea and changed into their swimsuits. Then we grabbed complimentary towels the hotel gave us and left for the pool.

All of the boys threw their stuff on chairs and jumped in the pool while all the girls wanted to do was tan. Kawaii~Chan wasn't too keen on the whole swimming idea so she just sat under a beach umbrella because she was a Meif'wa and she also got sunburns easily. The rest of the girls had on sunglasses and bikinis and looked like models.

Us boys found a beach ball in a corner of the pool area and bounced it around. We kept doing that until sadly we discovered it had a hole in it and kept deflating.

Dante sighed and threw it toward the corner we found it in. Then Zane, being the evil person he is, had an idea. He said that we should splash the girls and make them come in the pool. We decided to do that. Dante took Nicole, Aaron took Aphmau, Travis took Katelyn, Laurance took Cadenza, and I took Lucinda. We decided to leave Kawaii~Chan alone, because if we messed with her that would be a catastrophe. (Catch the pun?)

Katelyn and the other girls all jumped up and into the pool to tackle us when we splashed them. Kawaii~Chan pulled her phone from her Free! bag and recorded the whole fight while giggling uncontrollably. Lucinda was playing hard and almost broke my back, but she knew it was only good fun and games. On the other hand, Travis was nearly being drowned by Katelyn, and Nicole had to pull the bluenette off the albino.

Soon all of the boys were standing on the end of the pool deck while the girls were staring at us from the water.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my back pushing me into the pool. When I resurfaced, Laurance was laughing his head off and then Travis pushed him in, and he fell in my arms. We were both blushing and then Aphmau shouted, "HASHTAG GAURANCE!"

The next hour was an all-out water war. Everyone exhausted each other but it was fun while it lasted. One of the hotel workers said we weren't following the pool rules, so we had to get out and go back to the hotel room.

Everyone was too exhausted to shower, so everyone just changed into pajamas. I crawled into bed with Laurance, and he kissed me before saying, "Good night."

___

Ok I am done! XD

~xx, Allie