Chapter 27: Yes {Allie}

Laurance

"WHOOP WHOOP LAST SHOWWWW!!" Katelyn screeched. I covered my ears to avoid going deaf. Everyone else did too, except Travis; he reached for Katelyn's butt. She yelped and slapped his hand away. Travis grunted in pain.

"Are you excited? Are you gonna do more plays?" Garroth asked. I nodded in agreement, wanting to know the same thing.

"First, yes, duh! It's a huge accomplishment for all of us! Second... I actually dunno," she said. Katelyn shook her head.

"One more time, Kawaii~Chan gets to marry her OTP!" the Meif'wa sighed. Aphmau and Aaron blushed madly. They were as red as tomatoes.

"Alright guys, let's hit the stage!" Aaron yelled.

Travis and Dante started hitting the Quan.

Everyone facepalmed or groaned and then the announcer-guy-thing welcomed Katelyn on stage.

"Break a leg, guys," she said before looking at Garroth and winking.

What are they planning?

•••

The sparks from our show kisses never faded away as I kissed Garroth as part of our roles for the last time. Then, we yelled louder than any show before this one. It would be a special moment.

"Thank you! Thank you all for such a wonderful tour!" Katelyn exclaimed to the crowd. They erupted in cheering and applause.

"Buuut~, before you leave, one of our cast members has something to say to another," she said, handing the microphone to... Garroth?! What?

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to say something that my family would probably not approve of me... I'm...gay," Garroth said.

Shocked gasps came from my boyfriend's parents and half-brother; Zane already knew so he remained silent. His mother was aghast but still listening intently. So was his half-brother, but his father was a whole different story.

"But that doesn't matter," he continued. "I love Laurance outside of this play. He is my everything, my sun, moon and stars. The reason I am living today. I'm so glad that he came into my life, and that I'm able to be one of his closest friends."

My eyes were tearing up like mad, as I knew what he would do next...

"I want him to be mine until I die. So Laurance..." He knelt on one knee and pulled a tiny box from his pocket. My hands found my mouth, and I started breathing heavily.

"Laurance...will you marry me?"

The crowd went dead silent as they waited for my response.

"...Yes!" I exclaimed, and I kissed Garroth as the crowd exploded into cheering. Garroth's family did too, and his dad stood up and clapped after a moment of hesitation.

"Oh Garroth, I love you," I whispered.

"Me too. Forever."