Seventeen: Pls Sen Halp {Lia}

A/n My new fav song rn along with Stay Calm fnaf, Dove Cameron's cover of Genie in a bottle, Dollhouse, Cake, and Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez. SET IT OFF IS BAE! Garroth and Laurance be like to Aaron: *cue song* OKAY WE GET IT! YOU'RE BOTH A HAPPY COUPLE! WHY ELSE GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF POSTING IT TEN TIMES A DAY! Garroth to Zane: Maybe you'll change, abandon all your wicked ways. Make amends and start a new again. Maybe you'll see all the wrongs you did to me and start all over, start all over again. Now who am I kidding. Now let's not get over zealous here. You've always been a huge piece of shit. And if I could kill you I would, but it's frowned upon in all fifty states. Having said that, BURN. IN. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!(Wolf in sheep's clothing by Set it Off)*Ahem* Now on with the story.

Garroth's POV:

I wake up to Laurance poking me. It was at least 6 in the morning and everyone was still asleep.

"Wake up."

"Why?" I pick a pillow and put it over my face.

"Do you want everyone to suspect something?"

That woke me up. "Even if they didn't, they couldn't prove anything. But okay. Yeah. I'll get up." I got up and went to my bag to get clothes.

* * *(Brought to by Garroth and Laurance's hawtness)

Everyone was up now and we decided to go to IHop (I LOVE that place like yes) We were walking there because we weren't going to embarrass ourselves by driving a huge thing there. (I literally just forgot the word for the thing they are driving XD)

We were almost there when Laurance pulled out his phone and went over to Dante. What is he doing,

"DAMN DANTE! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VAHAHAHANS!" He yells and posts it on Instagram.

We all burst out laughing and he got mad.

* * *

We were done eating and all back in the whatever you call it (i cannot even with words today XD) and started driving. Suddenly Aphmau and Aaron started singing love is an open door and I threw a pillow at them yelling "LIES!"

A/n Fuck my life. I'm posting this. This is behind the scenes. FUCK MY LIFE I QUIT *throws coffee cup and papers at wall* HAPPY EASTER MUTHAFUCKAS! (i am so sorry this is crazy and mad lia rn b/c she is currently having a "i don't give a fuck about life and screw whatever i write b/c all i wanna do is eat ice cream" moment. She will be okay in a few days. HAVE A GOOD EASTER EVERYONE! ~The sane Lia) My parents are doing yoga rn and I'm seriouslt scared. Subscribe to me on you tube and i'll put a vid of them doing yoga and you'll see how fucking wierd they are. XD My youtube is: LunaDoesGaming xoxo

Fact of the day: Lia used to have a little sister but she died. ;^;

Question of the day: If you could eliminate one of the -mau ships what would it be?