Sixteen: The Not-So-Suite Life {Allie}

Sorry about the lateness of this chapter. In the last part, you saw my birthday happened and now I feel so old. XD
I also got an iPod touch 5 which I'm using right now! It's waaay better than my 4th gen. vamp_dragonstyles got me a $15 iTunes card which I spent on...
P!ATD SONGS YAS
*cough* oh right you want the story.

Laurance's POV

We're in Scaleswind now. Nicole kissed Katelyn on the cheek when she announced it; she was so happy.

"VALCRUM!" Katelyn shouted in the elevator up to our suite. The albino kept poking the bluenette in the side. All sixteen of us were cramped in the elevator along with baggage, which we held above our heads.

When the ride was over, everyone happily squeezed out of the elevator and stampeded down the hall to the door while Garroth and I trailed behind.

"KAWAII~CHAN CALLS THE ROOM KEY!" the pink-haired Meif'wa yelled in a shrill voice. I watched as they all filed in, but then they closed the door.

Garroth broke into a sprint, and I mimicked him. "Hey! We're still out here!" I yelled, banging on the door.

Feminine giggles could be heard, and I put my eye up to the peephole. "Let us in, or I swear I will--"

A gentle hand rested on my shoulder. "Easy, Laurance," Garroth said, and I calmed down instantly.

I sweetened my voice. "Cadenza!" I called, "be a dear and let us in!"

"Just kiss!" came the reply.

"Garroth, can we just get this over with?" I asked begrudgingly.

He sighed. "Alright," said Garroth, and he pecked me on the lips.

"Quick and painless! Now let us in!" Garroth shouted.

"Bwahaha! When Cadenza said, 'Just kiss!', that actually meant FULL-ON MAKE OUT!" yelled a muffled voice owned by Katelyn.

"Really? WHY?!" I was getting ticked off right now.

"Because. Now do it," said Aphmau.
"Let me see, Katelyn!" "No, Kawaii~Chan wants to!"

I sighed and put my arms around Garroth's neck. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me to his lips.

We stood there doing that for at least two minutes, and I bet that the girls were standing there in awe until Lucinda said, "Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. Serena, let them in." The door handle turned and the redhead moved everyone out of the way.

I stared around the room as if it were a prince's chamber. There were three sofas that unfolded into beds, three queen beds, and a twin bed. By the looks of it, Aphmau and Aaron and Celeste, Nicole and Katelyn, and Dante and Travis were on the sofas. Lucinda claimed the twin bed with Bigglesworth. Brendan had decided to share with Zane, and Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan would be bunking together. Every eye darted back and forth between Garroth and I and the last bed unoccupied.

"Really guys? Are you serious?" I asked everyone.

They all stayed silent, but they spoke loudly with nods and smiles.

"It's only one night," Garroth said.

"Fine," I groaned, giving everyone a death stare.

Garroth and I climbed into the sheets and settled into the pillows. I couldn't sleep, knowing that people had paired me with my best friend. I sighed loudly, and Garroth stirred.

"I can't sleep," I whimpered to him.

I could barely make out his smile in the darkness. He wrapped his arms around my back, and I nestled into his chest. It calmed me down to be with him, like always, and the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes was "Good night, Laurance."