Chapter 1 *A Little Flowey*

This will be mostly in Frisk or Flowey/Asriel's perspective.

(F R I S K)

It had been six years since Asriel dropped the barrier and he became that damn flower again. But I promise myself, and him, that I'll find a way for him to be his true form. That's one reason I put Flowey in a pot, that and so I could know where he was. He mostly stayed in my room but I took him outside sometimes, making sure Mum (Toriel) didn't know I had him in case she told me to plant him. Same with Asgore.

I looked out my window, the sun just rising. It was so pretty, I just wish Flowey wasn't such a jerk so he could enjoy it with me. That's one of the many reasons why I'm trying to get him back into his true form. And I'm DETERMINED to.

"Why don't you just kill me instead of making me miserable?" Flowey whined from his pot upon my desk where I kept him. "Death would be more entertaining then this."

"Ah, come on. Don't be like that," I told him, smiling.

"Stop," Flowey looked away. "You're just keeping me here because you want to annoy me with your smile."

"Flowey, you know that's not true,"

"My child! Please get up, you do not want to be late for school!" Toriel yelled, clearly not knowing I was up. "You do not want to miss the most important meal of the day either so I would suggest you quickly gather your belongings!"

"Coming Mum!" I opened my door and yelled out, turning back to face Flowey. "See ya Flowey!"

(F L O W E Y / A S R I E L)

I rolled my eyes as I watched Frisk leave the room. She can be annoying sometimes, a lot of the time. I've been with her for six years so I can handle it, most of the time. I don't know why she tries so hard to make me her friend. She should know it's never going to happen. If only this pot had wheels, then I would run her over it them.

I don't know why she cares so much about me, I put her through so much. I don't know why she doesn't just reset and kill me. I'm just an annoying flower that tried to take over the Underground. And failed twice in doing so. But at least I got to feel joy for a bit, but most of my emotions were anger at the time.

I sighed and slouched, things were boring while she was gone. There's no one to whine to, or bug while they're doing homework. Okay maybe it's fun bugging Frisk but I don't care about that ignorant human. Just because she 'helped' me doesn't mean I care about her, or anyone for that matter.

I don't care about anyone.

I don't care about Toriel.

I don't care about Asgore.

I don't-

I don't-

I can't care about Frisk.

Heh, I'm sorry. I had to, they're so cute together! It's officially my OTP. Heh.

Bai...
Undertale Weirdo