Chapter 9 *Scared*

(F L O W E Y / A S R I E L)

"Wha-what do you mean she's back?" I asked, stuttering on it. Something I rarely ever do.

"Char-Chara's back," Frisk looked like she was about to cry. Something I haven't seen her do since our fights. Both when I was Asriel and Omega Flowey. "Flowey, I'm scared. I don't want to hurt anyone again."

"You won't have to," I sighed. "If she does come back I'll stop her."

"Flowey, she-she killed you," Frisk sobbed. "And I won't hesitate to do it again Asriel."

Frisk's eyes shot open, fright filling them. Chara had spoken, from Frisk. Usually when she talked it was just an echo or thought inside Frisk's head but now. She had actually spoke. To me.

Frisk held her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. I'm still just a useless flower on the ground without a pot so I can't really do anything. Damn it thunder, you-

"F-Flowey," Frisk stuttered, choking on her tears. "I-I-I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't. I'm scared, what if she takes over again?"

Right, this has happened before. When Frisk had reset once. That was when she had done the genocide, no not Frisk, but Chara. The person, no monster, who got me killed. Chara had been in control but Frisk saw the things that she did, everything she did. Frisk told me this when she got me to the surface. I would of felt bad for her, but I couldn't. That was the first time I've ever seen her cry, when she recalled killing all her friends...killing me.

I turned to Frisk, she had tucked in her knees and placed her face in between them. I could hear her sobs even if they were muffled by her knees. She was terrified. I remember the last time I had actually felt terrified, although Frisk tells me I was terrified when Chara had killed me but I don't really remember that so it doesn't count, was when Chara had told me to take her soul and bring her to the surface.

"Fl-Flowey," Frisk lifted her head up. "I don't want to kill, and-and I don't want to reset."

"Frisk, I promise, I won't let you reset."

For the six years I've been forced to spread it with Frisk, I've got to say I've learned to like Frisk.

-sigh- okay, I'm tired of switching of accounts so I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I. Am. Wolfie_Ookami

Ugh, it's been so tiring since I have to switch accounts when I want to write something else. I don't care if you guys know who I am but I'll be telling my followers on Wolfie_Ookami about this. And this was also my secret that I said in chapter 8. One person actually pointed out that I forgot about Mettaton entering the room and forgot about writing him (thanks for the person who pointed that out) going downstairs, I actually commented on it both on this account and Wolfie_Ookami 

Anyways bye!
Netti