Chapter 5 *Trust*

(F R I S K)

I awoke outside, a soft snoring Flowey beside me. Huh, I didn't know he could snore. I smiled, I guess we had both fallen asleep under the stars. At least Chara hadn't taken over. I sighed, knowing I hadn't killed anyone since there wasn't a piece of dust on me. I just wish the nightmares would go away. It's not like they're real.

"What are you staring at?" Flowey asked, clearly annoyed. "And don't you have to go to school?"

"N-no," I stuttered. "I got suspended for two days."

"So you're going to have to stay home," Flowey whined, still obviously annoyed. Probably he doesn't like me right now.

"Yep," I sighed, trying to think of something positive. "But that means I get two full days to try to figure out how to get you back to your real form."

"Why do you even care? You've been trying for the years we've been up here and you've come no where to close," Flowey explained.

"Flowey I care because I want to be your friend and if you weren't a flower I would be hugging you rather you liked it or not," I smiled at him.

Flowey groaned. "You were mumbling and struggling against something last night, is there something wrong."

"Do you care ab-" Flowey cut me off.

"No! I'm just curious!"

"What did you hear?" I asked, sighing in the process.

"Something about trust, smiles, a banana split I think, and a SOUL," Flowey explained, looking down at the ground.

I burst out laughing. Flowey thought I said banana split. I tried to contain my laughter but I ended up laughing even more.

"What's so funny?" Flowey asked.

"That you thought I said banana split!" I giggled, my laughter dying down a bit.

"Well explain to me what it's all about!"

"Alright, alright," I stopped laughing. "I think I may of found a way to get you back to normal. Back to Asriel."

"What's the catch, there has to be a catch."

"You have to trust me, and you have to smile because that means that there is still some SOUL left in you," I explained, minus the part about myself.

"What about the split and the SOUL part?" Flowey asked, boy is this flower curious today.

"I guess I can't hide everything about it, I have to split my own SOUL to help you," I finished explaining.

"WHAT!" Flowey yelled. "Frisk, you are not going to give up your SOUL to save me! You might die!"

"Flowey it'd only be half and I'm DETERMINED to do this,"

We sat, well Flowey stayed in his pit, there in silence for a few minutes. Does Flowey actually care about me? I mean he did just try to convince me not to split my SOUL in half because it might kill me.

"Frisk, please. Don't do this, you might die and-and I don't know how I would feel if I was the reason why," Flowey looked like he was about to cry. I thought he couldn't feel grief.

I smiled. "Flowey, I'm closer to this then I have been to any of my other ideas, but I have one question. Do you trust me?"

"I may not want to admit it but," Flowey paused. "Yeah, yeah I do."

All I could do was smile. Until I heard something I thought I wouldn't hear in the real world, only in my dreams.

Oh Frisk, you really are an idiot.

Oh. Chara's back. Hopefully nothing bad happens. Okay it will but never mind that. And should I change the cover to this (but with words)?

Bye!
Undertake Weirdo