Chapter 4 *Stars*

(F L O W E Y / A S R I E L)

Frisk had put me back on her desk since she had homework to do, I bugged her while she was doing it though. She got it done somehow.

"My child! Lights out!" Toriel yelled up to Frisk, who happened to already be sitting on her bed with her pjs on.

"Goodnight Mum!" Frisk yelled as she turned to me and lowered her voice. "I'm not actually going to sleep. I'm going to sneak out and see the stars, and you're coming with."

I groaned. She was always like this, trying to get me to come along. Most of the time it's really foolish.

The clock slowly ticked away, making it nearly impossible for me to fall asleep. I heard shuffling around once the clock's hands had both reached twelve. It had to be Frisk, no one else was here. I felt my pot move and saw a smiling face in front.

"Come on," Frisk smiled, picking up my pot.

"It's not like I have a choice," I mumbled.

Frisk was moving around, I could tell, even if it was dark. After a bit she placed me down, on grass too. It was a bit cold out and all I could see was darkness. Frisk sat down beside me, her dark and light purple striped pjs making her easy to see. She looked up.

"Aren't the stars pretty?" Frisk asked, smiling as she turned her head to me.

"I guess," I mumbled, looking up.

All the twinkling stars actually looked pretty, better than the shining stones back in the Underground. I can't believe I've never looked out Frisk's window. I looked back at Frisk, who was smiling even more. Almost like she had accomplished something.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked, just a tad bit curious.

"You looked amazed, which means you must of felt just a bit happy," Frisk explained. "Which means I'm closer to figuring out how to get you back to normal."

I grumbled and turned my head back to the stars. After awhile I heard Frisk mumbling. Almost like she was asleep, I turned my head over to her. Huh, she was.

"Trust...smile...split... SOUL," was all I could get out of her mumbles.

Well that's no good. I sighed, I don't like being a damn flower. It's like being trapped inside a box but the box is invisible. Like a mime.

I heard the grass move and Frisk start struggling. Against what I have no idea.

(F R I S K)

I know I'm in a dream but it all feels so real. I'm scared. In front of me is a person I know all too well.

"Well Frisk, will you do what I say or will I have to do it by force again?"

"Go away Chara!"