Chapter 10 *Smile*

(F L O W E Y / A S R I E L)

Frisk had gotten me a new pot, sadly this one had little pink hearts painted on it. At least I didn't have to be stuck laying down on the desk.

Sighing I turned to face Frisk, who was sitting on her bed. Her knees pulled up to her chest. She had gotten up to say bye to Sans and the others and to get me a pot but she told Toriel that she wasn't feeling well so she ate her supper in her room. Her brown hair was in front of her eyes, and from what I could see they were filled with tears.

"My child?" Toriel knocked on the door. "May I come in?"

"Y-yeah," Frisk stuttered, wiping her tears, that were on her cheeks, off with her sweater sleeve.

"Were you crying?" Toriel asked, stepping into the room.

Frisk stayed silent while Toriel made her way over to her. Hugging Frisk, Toriel started to hum. Frisk's tears fell that had stayed in her eyes. Hugging Toriel back Frisk just started sobbing. Not loud, almost silent but I could still hear it. Along with Toriel's humming. I knew that song, it was the one she hummed to me when I was younger and I would get nightmares.

After Frisk had calmed down Toriel kissed the top of her head. Breaking the hug Toriel sat up from the bed and smiled.

"Thanks Mum," Frisk wiped the remaining tears away.

"It was no problem," Toriel smiled. "I used to sing that to my child every time he would get a nightmare." Toriel looked like she was about to cry. "He was really young and would get them often, but.." Tears fell down her furry cheeks.

Frisk stood up from her bed, hugging Toriel. Toriel fell to her knees, hugging Frisk back. I felt something tug at me, something telling me I should join them. Try to make Toriel happy again. But I can't, because I'm not Asriel. I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower. And I'm stuck inside this god damn pot!

"I'm sorry Frisk," Toriel whispered, although I could still hear it. "It's just he, Asriel, he...I just miss him so much." Toriel's tears fell faster. "He's gone, he's been gone for so long."

I felt something fall off one of my petals and I looked down to see what it was. It was..a tear. I was crying?

"I just miss him, so much," Toriel repeated.

I felt more tears fall from my petals and I felt a smirk form. No. Not a smirk. A smile, huh. I guess I do still have some of my SOUL left, just like Frisk had thought. I guess all it took was for to remember that someone actually cares about me, well rather than Frisk that is.

(F R I S K)

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Flowey. Tears falling from his petals and a smile on his face. I smiled. Not only because I now actually knew for sure that he still had a small piece of his SOUL left not only that but I could help him. I could return him back to Asriel. He didn't have to be a flower anymore.

For once I was glad I was crying.

Yay! Flowey smiled! He still has a bit of his SOUL left! Yay!

Bye!
Undertale Weirdo / Netti