Chapter 14 *Asriel*

(FLOWEY/ASRIEL)

I think I know where this is going; and right now I can't do anything about it because I stuck in this goddamn pot! "No!" I yelled, trying to make Sans stop. "Put me down! Put me down you Smiley Trash bag!"

"No can do," he laughed. Still guiding Frisk to where ever he's taking us.

I started banging my head on the side of my pot, trying to get him to drop me or something. I don't want Frisk to risk her SOUL. We don't know the outcome of her doing this. I don't want to lose Frisk.

"Put me down!" I screamed. I had stopped banging my head on the pot since it started to hurt.

Sans just laughed and continued walking. We had left the room that Frisk was put in and I noticed that we weren't anywhere I knew. Than again I had only been in Toriel and Frisk's house and the lawn in front of it so I haven't seen much. I sighed, I don't think I can stop him. I might as well just give up.

In a few minutes we were in a room. A table on one side with a chair on the other, maybe Sans did know what was happening. Well he did say he overheard us on the lawn. Sans gently placed me on the table and Frisk stood in front of me. Her hair had gotten longer from when she first fell down into the Underground and surprisingly I just noticed. She tucked it behind her ear and sighed.

"Are you ready?" She quietly asked.

"As I'll ever be seeing as there isn't a way to stop this now," I sighed. Closing my eyes I waited.

I opened one of my eyes and in front of me now was Frisk's SOUL. It was emitting a red glow, bright and beautiful. Slowly a tear formed in it, splitting it into two separate pieces. Like it did when she died. And slowly half of a monster SOUL was in front of it. I had both of my eyes open at this point, I guess Frisk was right. I still have some of my SOUL left in me. One half of Frisk's SOUL slowly drifted over to mine and, somehow, connected itself to mine. I felt pain, something I haven't felt in awhile. I closed my eyes and waited for it to be done.

"You can open your eyes now," Frisk said quietly.

Sighing I did and all I saw was a white furred covered muzzle. And Frisk, I saw Frisk too. I looked down and saw furry feet and light brown shorts, I started swinging them. I accidentally hit Frisk who was in front of me.

"Sorry," I instantly said and she laughed. I reached out my hand, which was also covered in fur. I was really back. "I'm back. I'm back!"

"And I'm still here," Frisk smiled. "See I told you nothing would go wrong."

I wrapped my arms around Frisk and started to cry. Tears of joy. Because I'm back and I'm not a flower.

"We should head home now," Sans grabbed my shoulder and Frisk's hand. As soon as he did that I felt sick to my stomach. "We're here."

"Sans?" Toriel, no, Mum's voice was quiet as she peeked her head around the corner of the wall of the house. Frisk's house. I still don't get how Sans does that. "As-Asriel?" Her hand went to her mouth as she covered it to keep her from crying so much.

"Tori? Why are you crying?" Dad's voice asked, also peeking his head around the corner. As soon as he saw me his eyes filled with tears. "Is that really him?"

"It's really me," I smiled.

Both Mum and Dad came to hug me, crying as they did. To be honest I also cried.

"But how?" Mum asked, releasing from the hug. "I thought you were dead."

"He wasn't exactly dead," Frisk spoke up. "He was just a soulless flower."

"Wait, that talking yellow flower was you?" Mum asked. "Sans!"

"Hey, Tori ya can't blame me. Tibia (this was meant to be a pun I'm sorry if this ruined it, that and I suck at making puns) honest I didn't know it was him till early today," Sans raised his hands in defence.

"Wait a second," Mum paused, going calm. "Oh Asriel I'm so sorry." She wrapped me in a hug again. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Mum, it's alright. You didn't know it was me," I smiled. Everything was happy.

You should've killed them all when you fell down in the first place. It would've been so easy.

"Leave me alone," Frisk mumbled.

"Frisk," I turned to look at her.

Oh. I guess Frisk's got a friend now. Someone else who can hear me! Yay! Two SOULS to torment.

"Asriel," she wiped away a tear. "She's not just with me now is she?"

I shook my head, one of my ears falling in front of my eyes making Frisk laugh. At least now she's smiling. I smiled back and started laughing as well, flipping my ear over to the right side. And soon after everyone started laughing. We were all happy again.