⚪ Learning Something New ⚪ Spring X Goldie ⚪

(A/N: Oh...Um. may do part two for this. I thought this would be cute)

"Hi!", Goldie greeted, smiling at the male in front of him. Spring nodded and mumbled something incoherent as he held his little brother's hand. Goldie invited the two into the house, taking the male and the five year old to the living room. Spring carried the bags in behind the two.

The five year old rushed into room and jumped on the sofa, feeling tempted to jump on it. Spring pouted and glared at his hyperactive brother as they didn't get along. Goldie swung his arms around Springs left arm and smiled at him.

"I've been waiting to see him for a while and now I can," The older male smiled and glanced at Plush. The child smiled largely and waved, he certainly wasn't shy.

"He's annoying," Spring informed dryly, making Goldie frown.

"Little brothers are cute...Freddy was a cute child!", Goldie cheered

"WAS NOT!," Freddy shouted from upstairs, making Goldie's bear ear twitch.

"That was Freddy," Spring laughed and grinned at Goldie.

"I thought Freddy was in the shower..."

"I was," Freddy coughed, standing there dripping with just a towel around his waist.

"OH MY GOD, FREDDY!", Goldie screamed, staring at him.

"Hi Freddy," Spring spoke calmly, having Goldie tug on his arm in frustration.

"Hi Spring-"

"STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!", Goldie whined as Freddy laughed lightly and nodded.

"Of course I intend on stealing your boyfriend ", Freddy spoke in a sarcastically tone.

"EXACTLY! STOP STANDING THERE LIKE A LEMON AND STOP BEING EYE CANDY AND GO AWAY!", Goldie whined, hugging Spring's arm more, Spring nor the five year old not really caring.

Freddy nodded and left back upstairs, Goldie shutting the living room door.

"So about the little brothers are cute thing?"

"Okay, little brothers can be fucktards," Goldie moaned as Spring gasped hyperbolically.

"Did little baby bear just swear!?", Spring gasped again and Goldie stuck his tongue out, Plush also sticking out his tongue.

"Yes. Now what should we do?", Goldie asked as Plush jumped up and ran to Goldie, catching him by surprise.

"Cinema!!", Plush called, suddenly trying to climb Goldie. Spring gave a slightly chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Hm...Well if you want go then we'll go!", Goldie cheered as Plush giggled. Spring pouted and rubbed his forehead.

"i'm not wasting my money on that...", Spring mumbled as Goldie laughed.

"Obviously. I'm paying."

"You don't need t-"

" I don't care, I paying," Goldie smiled and grabbed his hand,pulling the reluctant male out the door.

Le Time Skip

The three sat together with Spring in the middle, Plush nearly jumping out of his seat with excitement, Goldie snuggled up to Spring's arm and Spring sweating like a maniac with the paranoia setting in.

As much as Spring tried to relax he really couldn't, Goldie, obviously, saw what was going on. Goldie put his hand on Spring's bouncing leg and kissed his hand, Spring mumbled nonsense and glanced at Goldie who smiled lightly at him.

Spring shot Goldie an awkward smile which made Goldie giddy, he wasn't even sure why. Goldie just put it down to him liking the idea of him trying for him. Goldie glanced over and saw Plush watching the movie nicely and was finally calm.

The movie was quite quick for Goldie and Plush though for Spring it lasted for days. Goldie started to hum the outro as Plush crawled into Spring's lap and smiled widely.

Goldie picked up Plush and walked out with Spring speed walking in front of them, Goldie trying to catch up.

"Spring!", Goldie hollered, "I've only got little legs!"

Spring glanced back and slowed up to Goldie's pace, "Daddyyyy", Plush whined as Goldie tilted his head.

"You're a father?"

"No! He's my brother! He just...He likes to call me that for some reason...He's not my son, swear..."

"Mummy!", Plush cheered and hugged Goldie's neck.

"B-But I'm not a woman!"

"You're the motherly figure," Spring mumbled and glanced at the two.

"But I'm dominant!", Goldie whined but soon to be shut up by Springs lips colliding onto his. He wasn't use to Spring being so affectionate in such a public place. Goldie's face burned bright as Spring grinned slightly.

"Dominant my arse," Spring laughed, ruffling Goldie's curly hair.

"Shut up...", Goldie mumbled, passing him Plush.

Plush snuggled up to Spring and smiled as he hugged him. Spring sighed and hugged his brother back.

Le Time Skip -

Plush was at the table with Goldie, colouring in some pictures as Spring was laying on the sofa bed by the two. Goldie had wrapped Spring up in soft, cuddly, red blankets so he could relax while Goldie took care of Plush.

Spring watched the two play and smiled lightly at the two. They looked so cute and happy, plus Spring was glad to have a break from Plush for once.

Goldie passed Plush certain colours as he drew while he sat on his lap. He smiled gently at Plush and would tend to glance at Spring to check on him.

When Plush had finished the drawing, he cheered loudly and showed Goldie. He smiled at the picture of him, Spring and Plush, ruffling the boy's hair lightly. Plush then took the picture and raced over to Spring.

"Deddeh," Plush whined as Spring turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?", Spring coughed as he sat up. Plush sat by him and passed him a the picture.

Goldie got up and sat in front of them, "I think it's a family thing..."

"Huh...", Spring mumbled, putting an arm around Plush and testing on his head, "Thanks...This is sweet"

Plush hugged him as Goldie joined on, making Spring laugh, "I love both of you, calm down"

Another Time Skip

Spring layed in bed as Goldie came back from giving Plush chocolate after him screaming nearly an hour for it. Spring, could obviously cope with this, Goldie however nearly started crying himself, muttering something about how he was as a child.

"Happy now..?", Spring asked, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"Kinda...", Goldie muttered, cuddling his side.

"Hm? What else do you want...?", Spring asked, glancing down at him as he curled his curly hair.

"I want a baby..."

"...Wait what"