✿ Red X Clyde ✿ Acting ✿

(A/N: I'm trying to update as much as I can, also working on Golden Days, so I should update quite a lot, hopefully..)

"It was amazing."

Clyde smiled at him as the two walked out of the hall, "Thanks."

"I'm being serious, you couldn't have been better," Red claimed, Clyde blushed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Mhm, Mhm, thanks for coming anyway, I know you're a busy person."

"Not that busy but why would I not come?", Red asked, glancing at Clyde who was playing with his lip, thinking.

"Um...No one wants to come, I mean, I can't blame them....Half of the actors are proper shit."

"I can't take you serious when you swear, you're honestly too innocent for it..."

"...Would you take me more seriously if I said poopy, sir?", Clyde pouted and glanced at Red who was sniggering.

"Not really," Red laughed, opening the door for Clyde, him obviously walking through the door and smiling at him.

"Oh and I'm not that innocent, it's acting so people like me...It doesn't work very well when my friends are People like Bonnie. Which is one: my brother and two: Is sadly, sort of an asshole. I mean, I can be an ass but I'm...just acting...or it's called for...", Clyde explained.

"Like when Goldie takes your phone and calls you shorty?"

"Well....Yes, it's my phone. I have inappropriate things on my phone," Clyde told him, Red gave a questionable expression and Clyde shrugged, "At least it's not that much porn."

"That much-"

"I'm joking, honey. See. Acting. Ohhh, be amazed," Clyde said with a sarcastic tone, dancing down the street with jazz hands.

"Don't scare me. Oh, plus there's a spider on your shirt."

"NEH, WHERE?!", Clyde jumped, rubbing himself on Red in a childish attempt to shove it onto him.

"I'm joking, Clydey," Red mimicked, Clyde gasped at him.

"How dare you... You're awful," Clyde huffed and moved away from him.

"And you look gorgeous," Red smiled, rubbing his cheek and Clyde shook his head.

"It's not working," Clyde sighed.

"I'm being serious, the outfit looks nice and your hair looks pretty too."

Clyde turned his head to him and raised an eyebrow, "And you're not doing this to be apologetic?"

"No," Red answered, Clyde made a 'hm' sound after that and monitored Red. Out of nowhere, Red picked him up by the waist and laid him over his shoulder.

Clyde groaned and whined, "This is embarrassing.."

"You like it though," Red smiled and in this, he was true, "And I like showing you off sometimes."

"Mhm but you can get a little too jealous, Hm?", Clyde asked rhetorically.

"Well, people look at you in ways I don't particularly enjoy," Red defended himself, Clyde clicked his tongue and played with his hair as he let it out.

"It's just people who look at me you don't like...It's okay to be jealous but you're just a little too jealous."

"Oh please, I'm helping," Red grunted and Clyde moves his legs.

"You can stop carrying me now, I can walk," Clyde huffed.

"Nonsense, you got the tallest heels on ever," Red stated and Clyde sighed.

"Fine, carry me home! It's not that far...How far are we now?", Clyde asked.

"We're on our street."

"Oh...Oh okay..."

Red took him home and placed him down in the bathroom, "Go on, makeup off, clothes off, get changed, be comfy," Red ordered, kissing him and walking out.

Clyde groaned to himself and combed his hair first, secondly, taking about twenty minutes to wipe off his make up. Next, Clyde brushed his teeth and finally got changed into a blue shirt and cosy grey Pyjama bottoms.

Clyde tiptoed downstairs and glanced around, "Red?"

Red pulled him back and Clyde jumped, nearly about to 'whip a bitch'.

"Oh well look who's showing off," Clyde huffed, Red shrugged and whispered slowly into his ear.

"I'm acting."