◈ Goldie X Clyde ◈ Hurt ◈ Part Two ◈

Spring pushed Clyde out the way and glared at Goldie, "Oi, fuckface!"

"What?", Goldie asked quietly, turning shy.

"Don't act like that you cuntcake! You don't fucking hurt Clyde and get away with it!", Spring hissed, grabbing him by the collar and growling at him.

"It's okay, it's okay!", Clyde defended quickly, not wanting to get Goldie hurt.

Spring was still hissing and growling at the other male that was eyeing him sceptically, why was he so angry? He hadn't done anything to Clyde, right?

"Look here, you little shit, you are going to apologise for all that shit you sent Clyde!", Spring glared at him while having Clyde stand in front of him.

"What do you mean?", Goldie asked, cluelessly. He had no idea, did he? Goldie stared down at Spring since Spring was small, he always had been. It was a rabbit thing.

"You acting all suicidal and shit, throwing everything back in Clyde's face! You know, Clyde has done nothing but look up to you and worship you and all you can do is tell him that he's not good enough! Tell him that your bond means nothing! Don't you think that fucking hurts?! Don't you?! You have no idea what Clyde goes through and I doubt you're even interested you self-centered, prick!", Spring spat at him, letting Goldie exchange the often glance at Clyde while he spoke.

"Clyde- You didn't...You should have said something," Goldie frowned bluntly.

"I'm not someone to use self-pity!", Clyde raised his voice, staring at him, scared slightly.

Goldie didn't have much to say, all he did was sigh and give him his work, "Here, I'll help you with it when I get home, it's pretty easy."

"You ask Freddy for answers, of course, it's easy for you, dull cunt," Spring rolled his eyes and his arms.

"I'm still helping," Goldie glared back.

"T-Thank you," Clyde mumbled, making Spring worse.

"Don't thank the fucker for being a twat!", He huffed, making Goldie flip him off.

"I'll talk to you later, Clyde."

"Okay," He nodded, trying to smile at him.

"You know, he doesn't deserve a friend like you," Spring sighed, shutting the door.

"I know that...But..."

"But what?"

"I can't help who I fall in love with, can I?"

"You're only young, Clyde," Spring sighed, "I doubt it's love."

"You don't know how I feel! I-I've never had someone who- Who could- Who could ever make me cry so much!"

"Alright, just...I don't think it'll ever work out..."

"It won't. Ever."