✿ Chubby!Bonnie X Freddy ✿ Limits ✿

(A/N: Chubby bun is best bun. Uh. Had this idea from my AU where Bon is s chub bun. It's also somewhat Easter themed...Enjoy?)

Bonnie watched Freddy as he slept on the sofa, curling his long hair, "Wake up"

Freddy only turned closer to Bonnie so now Bonnie could see his face. Bonnie smiled and poked his cheeks that were powdered with baby freckles. Freddy still didn't move, just his jaw dropping slightly.

Bonnie shrugged and kissed him gently to be suddenly taken back by a powerful, passionate kiss back. Bonnie blushed heavily as Freddy tried pulling him down on top of him.

The other moved away, shaking his head. Freddy let him move away, Bonnie sat beside him slowly, still a bit shaken from the sudden blow of love.

"Too early?", Freddy asked, Bonnie sighed, shaking his head.

"It's one in the afternoon...", Bonnie sighed, the other grabbed his hand, holding it as if it was delicate, perfect glass.

"What's up then? You're not yourself," Fressy questioned, rubbing light circles on his palm, making his hairs stand on end and goosebumps rise to the peak.

"Nothing...", Bonnie replied, avoiding his gaze. Freddy tried to move his hands over to Bonnie's wait, this only resulted in a powerful slap across Freddy's jaw.

"Ow...", Freddy whined, holding his jaw. Bonnie immediately regretted his actions and hugged him.

"Sorry...", Bonnie mumbled, Freddy's ears twitched and Bonnie hugged him tighter.

"Hm...Bonnie...Tomorrow is Easter...", Freddy mumbled, Bonnie nodded and signed.

"Yeah...I know..."

"We should probably get some stuff..."

"I don't want anything..", Bonnie mumbled, still snuggled up close to Freddy's chest.

"Are you sick? You never turn down chocolate...Especially on Easter...", Freddy asked, Bonnie shook his head.

"No...I just don't want anything..", Bonnie sighed, doing his best to reject the sugar. Freddy tilted his head, peering over his lover.

"Bonnie."

"Yeah..?"

"This is about your weight, isn't it?", Freddy blurted out, Bonnie blushed and denied it though he fully well knew it was.

"N-No.."

Freddy sighed at Bonnie's attempt of lying. The brunette could read the other like a book which annoyed Bonnie very much.

"It is.."

"Shut up..", Bonnie grunted, avoiding his eyes again. Freddy sighed and pulled Bonnie onto his lap, cradling the boy like a baby, "I'm too heavy"

"Hush now, you're weight is perfect," Freddy rocked Bonnie lightly, making him pout.

"I'm a fully grown boy now let me go!", Bonnie tried wriggling out of his grip, but it was no use. Freddy had his arms clung to Bonnie with absolutely no sign of letting go.

"I'm surprised you can still hold me," Bonnie mumbled, Freddy pouted and poked his cheek.

"I could hold you for hours"

"Don't remind me"

"Remind you of..?"

"How much better you are than me and why I don't deserve you..", Bonnie sighs, Freddy gave him a stern look, making Bonnie shiver.

"I don't like to hear that, Bonnie. You know that I love you and I'm very grateful for you and I love you in any lighting, you're everything I want, okay? In fact, I prefer your body like this"

"You do..? How come..?"

"I like it. Makes you cuddly and it suits you...Plus it makes you curvy."

Bonnie glanced up at Freddy and hugged his neck, "love you too.."

"So...Want to go get those chocolate eggs now?"

"Definitely"