⁂ Jack x Jedd ⁂ Nice ⁂

(A/N: Requested by NinkaxBonnie_87

also, smut.)

Jedd sat on the sofa, eating a bowl of cheese puffs since he was craving human food...only it was with a lot of shadow sauce. Jack was pretty disgusted by it, really, it was disgusting. Jack was staring at him for the longest time without noticing until Jedd ended up looking back at him.

"What's wrong?", Jedd asked, stopping himself eating just to look at him with an expression only an eight year old would pull. The kind of expression of when you've just done something wrong.

"What you're eating- It just- It doesn't look tasty.", Jack stared at his bowl, not seeing Jedd shrug. Jedd went back to eating anyway, not caring.

"Well, I like it."

"Right," Jack snorted.

"What?"

"Nothing," Jack pouted, "Just find that you're eating things weird again, the kids might have- will have your human disease," He explained.

Disease.

"What's that meant to mean?"

"Figure it out," Jack told him, about to leave the room.

"Where are you going?"

"My study, do you have to be so clingy?"

Jedd glared at him, throwing his food on the floor, getting up and hurrying over to him.

"Surprised you're moving so-", And Jedd slapped him across the face with his most powerful throw. Jedd glared at him, except it wasn't him. It was the baby. The first interaction and it had been taking over Jedd to slap his own father.

"Don't slap me!", He warned, "I'll hurt your dad if you do!"

All Jedd could do was watch and let the baby take over. It seemed so surreal for the first time in forever...But did he hear right? He'd hurt him? And while pregnant? Wasn't that...Too much?

"Stop hurting daddy," Jedd spoke or at least, the baby inside of him did. Her first words and it was "Stop hurting daddy." and now Jedd just got emotional.

"You can't tell me what to-", And Jack received another slap across the face. Jedd pointed towards the door, then to his stomach and then to his face, "We'll leave if you don't be good."

"No you won't," He growled, "I have ways to trap you in here."

"Then I'll make your life hell," Jedd smiled. Wow the baby was better at blackmail than Jedd already, Jack had to be proud, right?

Jack was silent, thinking of what to do. He eventually spoke up, "I think I've made the wrong approach, I'll- I'll start being good."

"Good!"

And Jedd could have his body back.

Once he did, he nearly fell to the floor, having obviously being seven months, he was losing his balance now and again. Jack stared at him, wondering what to do. He decided to pick up the bowl of food, clicking his fingers to get his shadow servants to clean up this horrible mess and take the bowl back for cleaning.

"Jedd?"

Jedd coughed and looked at him, "I-I'm sorry about tha-"

"It's fine," Jack interrupted calmly.

Jedd stayed silent, was he actually being nice? Like the baby said? That was...Surprising to say the least. It was awkward for a moment until Jack moved behind Jedd so he could massage his back.

"Ja- Ah~", Jedd relaxed instantly at that moment.

"Good?"

"Amazing!", Jedd smiled, feeling his body get goosebumps and his legs turn to jelly with the rest of his body. He liked it so much, he fell over, luckily it was on his side and on the sofa.

"Are you okay?"

Jedd couldn't help himself, he pulled Jack down and kissed him, he was being so nice and he found it so amazingly sexy. He was being nice.

Jack kissed back and watched Jedd unbutton his trousers. Jack took off his shirt eagerly, it had been ages since the two had actually done anything and Jack had never been so quick to submit to sex so easily.

Quick at his fingers, Jack pulled down his own trousers and was about to lift Jedd's shirt up but Jedd didn't want that.

"Are you sure you want to-"

"Yes," He replied, stripping him clean of his shirt and kissing his stomach softly. Jedd felt himself blush, laughing lightly. Not to mention, this was the first time Jack had ever topped.

Jack began to kiss up his stomach, skipping his binder which he had sworn never to take off and working his way up to his neck. He licked his neck gently, kissing where he had licked and occasionally sucking at places that Jedd would moan about.

Shuffling back, Jedd got on his front and curled up, knowing he was going to feel Jack inside of him for the first time in forever and it was going to be amazing. Jack was kissing his back when suddenly he felt a massive force from behind throw itself into Jedd.

"A-Ah!", Jedd shaked, having the goosebumps return while Jack thrusted at a moderate pace so Jedd could ease into his first time, "J-Jack-"

"Hm?"

"Go all out on me," Jedd whispered in a husky, dark voice, his body begging for more of Jack inside of him. Jack nodded and picked up his pace, wiggling around a little just so he could have the perfect angle.

"Get ready," Jack told his partner, summoning some shadow heads to kiss around his body, making Jedd feel the most love he had felt in a while.

"Jedd," Jack panted out, Jack about to go at maximum speed all on Jedd, but having him not listen. Jack just decided to start going full force without a warning that he could hear.

Jedd began to moan aloud, panting heavily at his speed, "J-Jack!", Jedd moaned, squinting with tears in the corner of his eyes.

At least Jedd still had the shadow heads kissing him everywhere, it was all going well until, well, Jedd said something.

"Stop hurting daddy!"

Jack jumped, forcing himself out of Jedd and having Jedd or more of his child really, he had her flicking his nose.

"I swear we will leave!"

"I-I- U-Um...", Jack blushed and covered himself, he was so embarrassed that he'd let himself get like that.

"Hmpht!", And she went back, making Jedd feel dizzy. He loved his daughter but did his daughter, really, did she have to do it at that point?

"I'm so sorry," Jedd apologised.

"It's okay," He smiled genuinely, "We'll do it later."