▼ Bonnie X Freddy ▼ Birth ▼

(Requested by JJtheIntrovert)

Of course, this day was going to come. The day where Bonnie gave birth, the day where Bonnie would cry and scream and Freddy would...Help.

"Hush now, it's okay!", Freddy tried calming him down.

"NOTHING IS OKAY!", He growled, panting heavily, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

"Yes-Yes I do?", Freddy stuttered, staring at Bonnie with hurt. Why was he taking his words seriously? He was feminine and well...That's a good reason.

"DON'T YOU DARE PULL ME FACES FAZFUCK!", Bonnie spat, pushing and panting, "THIS HURTS LIKE HELL!"

"So do your words," Freddy huffed angrily, looking away and crossing his arms like a three-year-old. This was only to have Bonnie slap him right across the face, making Freddy gasp.

"I'M PREGNANT AND GIVING BIRTH! I'M GONNA BE MEAN!", Bonnie hissed at Freddy angrily, grabbing his hand and squeezing tight. Freddy instantly felt the pain and began to cry himself, whining like a little baby.

"N-NO! S-STOP!!", Freddy cried for help, hating the hand that was grasping tightly.

"NEVER," Bonnie argued back, "I'M IN PAIN HERE, WITH YOUR BABY!"", Bonnie blamed as he glared at him intensely.

"I'M SORRY!", Freddy pleaded, feeling upset and worried that his hand may break into two due to his strength. Bonnie was even bouncing at this point, holding his stomach with his free hand and crying loudly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!", Bonnie snapped at Freddy who was still crying in pain, "I'M GIVING BIRTH AND YOU-YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING! YOU OWE ME THE WORLD AFTER THIS, FUCKING DICK!"

"I-IM SORRY!", Freddy repeated to the moody bunny. Freddy was still crying and whining, trying to shake him off at this point but Bonnie showed no signs of letting go.

"I CAN'T EVEN- FREDDY, MAKE ME LET GO AND I SWEAR TO HELL I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!", He threatened, cringing and turning, "AH FUCK! THIS IS- I HATE YOU, FREDDY! FUCK! I FEEL HIM TRYING TO- LITTLE SHIT!"

Freddy bit his lip and watched the doctor stick a needle in his back to numb out the pain. Bonnie let go at this point and just lay there, crying, making Freddy feel extremely guilty.

After a few minutes, Bonnie calmed down, watching the doctor give him an antiseptic after shaving his stomach. Freddy looked away at this point, still holding Bonnie's hand. Bonnie's grip was no longer as tight but he was still panting heavily since he was so scared.

Eventually, Bonnie was closing his eyes too so he didn't have to see. After about forty-five minutes, Bonnie could finally hold his baby boy and that Freddy had been mollycoddling and holding.

"Freddy, give. Please?", Bonnie asked, holding out his hands for Freddy to give over the baby.

"Be careful," He mumbled, handing over the little baby boy to Bonnie. All Bonnie could do was roll his eyes, "Oh shush," He replied.

Bonnie held his son in his arms softly, stroking his face as he was whining and babbling a little, "Look at what we made, Freddy."

"He's beautiful, isn't he?", Freddy smiled happily, "He's so beautiful..."

"We're not having another."

"Mhm, sure..."