|| Freddy X Bonnie || Corset ||

"That's cute," Freddy smiled to himself, flicking through the newspaper as he sat in the kitchen, watching Bonnie eat his breakfast.

"Me eating? You see that 24/7?", Bonnie joked, Freddy gave a slight chuckle and shook his head.

"The corset, sweetie," Freddy stated, glancing up from the newspaper.

"W-wha-?", Bonnie blushed lightly, tending his body. He became slightly embarrassed, hoping Freddy wouldn't take it any further though he seemed like he was quite persistent.

"The corset you are wearing," Freddy stated, laying down the newspaper, watching Bonnie eat even slower than he were previously.

"I don't want you're talking about," Freddy huffed, curling his toes and letting his nose scrunch like fresh paper.

"Oh, you don't?", Freddy smirked, his tone low and his words slowly dropping from his mouth making the moment drag.
The spacing between words seemed longer than the motorway.

"N-no?", Bonnie mustered, his voice now glowing in shyness and his stuttering instantly giving the sign of submission.

Bonnie stared as Freddy while he arose from his seat and walked over to him. His boyfriend firmly planted one hand on the tablet and shoved his face close to Bonnie's.

"Are you...", Freddy slowly whispered down Bonnie's ears, making him shiver and whimper away, "sure?"

Bonnie nodded, trying to move Freddy away. Within less than a second, Freddy pushed his hands down onto Bonnie's knees.

"Bonnie," Freddy smiled at him lightly, speaking in a light tone, he seemed less interrogating but yet he still seemed...intimidating.

"Mhm...?"

"Why are you wearing it?"

"I don't know wha-", Bonnie was interrupted by Freddy stuffed his hand up his shirt, playing with the little bow on the corset, Bonnie blushed deeply at this. He wanted to hit him so hard, tell him to stop being such a bitch, stop teasing him...but secretly Bonnie just couldn't anymore...Or more that he didn't want to. He didn't want to hit him anymore.

"Know what I'm talking about now?"

"...Yes..", Bonnie mumbled, shamefully.

"So, why are you wearing it?", Freddy repeated, kneeling down next to him. Bonnie turned his head away and shrugged.

"Dunno," He huffed while pouting.

"I swear to god, I'll pick you up, I'll take you down, sit you on my lap, stroke your hair and feed you ice cream if that's what it takes."

"No."

"Then tell me?", Freddy asked, picking up his hand and stroking his knuckles. Bonnie remained silent, Freddy shrugged and figured it was time to play the guessing game.

"Are you horny?"

"What? No! You always think like that!", He hissed at Freddy.

"Then what did you want? I'm confused, really," Freddy sighed.

"I'm surprised I found something you don't know," Bonnie mumbled back.

"Yeah, yeah...Now c'mon?", Freddy asked, poking his cheek lightly.

"I don't really know, okay?", Bonnie admitted, Freddy just stayed where he was, he could see Bonnie had more to say, "I guess...Well..."

"Go on.."

"It just...looks better? And I guess I thought you'd like it, turns out not," Bonnie sighed, looking at his toes.

"So this was partially for me?", Freddy asked, tilting his head.

"I guess.."

"That's still cute."

"You can call anything cute."

"But I can't say that anything else is all mine, can I?", Freddy smiled, hugging Bonnie's waist.

"You're weird."

"You can call anything weird."

"Oh shut up," Bonnie stuck out his tongue and hugged back.