He Finds You~ Donnie

Donnie was in his lab, tinkering with an project he was working on. He was not focusing at all, so he decided to go out. He went up to the roofs and jumped around, trying to figure out why he wasn't focusing. As he was thinking, he heard crying.

He ran towards the cry, and saw a lady holding a pink bundle... You! He then saw a man "Give me that goddamn baby Samantha!" The man said, the lady cried and shook her head "No! Your not going to hurt Y/n anymore!" The lady jumps on the edge of the building. She stands there, her back face the edge.

She holds you on her chest tightly, and then she jumps back. Donnie goes to catch her, but a loud thud was heard. Donnie looks down and see the lady, of course, not moving. Your cries are heard, Donnie looks back at the man. He is gone!

Donnie looks back down, but then sees the man come out through a door on the side of the building. The man picks you up "Eric Sachs will be happy to see you!" Donnie's eyes widen in fear, he jumps down and knocks the man out l. Before you could touch the ground, Donnie catches you.

He looks at you sweetly "I'll take you home." He starts heading towards the lair, trying to figure out how to persuade Sensei into letting him keep you.